Issue with Healbot Continued 4.3 -or- get off my damn map already?

So, I was thinking of attempting a healer role at some point, so I installed Healbot (now "Healbot Continued"). I installed it and fixed it to my liking, but now there's one problem. When I hit M to call up my map (I use TukUI, by the way), I see that the bars for Healbot cover up the map. According to an in game friend, this is not supposed to happen, so I'm assuming this could be a bug (I posted on Curse about it), but if it isn't, can someone explain how to fix this or how they got this to not happen?

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about. It shouldn't be doing this, should it?:

EDIT: Meant to say 4.2 (4.2.0.3, specifically). Didn't realize I hit 3 instead of 2.
    Last edited by darkpower; 2011-08-23 at 09:08 AM.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

I don't have this problem on my setup. Are you using some special add on for the map? Maybe that is causing the problem instead. Do you have this behaviour with the standard blizzard map ui?

It's an issue with HB, because I tried everything (disabling add ons, UI's, and the like), and it's still insisting on being on top of the map period. It doesn't do this with any of the other windows. Just the map, and it's with both Tuk and the Blizzard UIs.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Deleted
    Code:
    /run print(WorldMapFrame:GetFrameStrata())
    What does this output when the issue occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /run print(WorldMapFrame:GetFrameStrata())
    What does this output when the issue occurs?
    Where and how do I work that command?

Deleted
    Your chat line, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Your chat line, obviously.
    Yeah, staying up late is frying my brain.

It gives me "MEDIUM"! Whatever that means (unless my fried brain has made me do that wrong).

Deleted
    MEDIUM should be fine. Try:

Code:
    /run WorldMapFrame:SetFrameStrata("DIALOG")

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruuughhhh Healbot, dirty word in my mouth... Those guys above me have it right ^
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Well, I logged on today (I had to log off because of rolling restarts), and now it's not doing that. It's working as it should. I guess it was something on Blizzard's end, but I want to make sure that it's completely fixed and it doesn't show up again.

Putting that line in didn't give me anything when I logged in again, either (the "/run WorldMapFrame:SetFrameStrata("DIALOG")" line).

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 05:35 PM ----------

Okay, so when I relogged, it was doing it again, but when I put in the "/run WorldMapFrame:SetFrameStrata("DIALOG")" in the chat, the problem disappears. The map appears below the Recount lines, too. GRRRR!

Deleted
    You can put
    Code:
    WorldMapFrame:SetFrameStrata("DIALOG")
    into an addon to fix the issue for now.

I havent used healbot in years. But many addons that display bars etc (anything visual) have settings to change THEIR framestrata (aka, how far in front they are). If you want to check around in the settings for healbot and the addon have settings for it, set it to low. That way it wont stay infront of anything else.

I find this option best, since you are correcting the issue straight ahead. And wont have to run into the same issue with other frames going behind healbot in the future.

P.S: If heabot doesnt have that setting however, then I'm out of ideas (if you acutally understood the mess of text i typed above, good job :P )

You can put
    Code:
    WorldMapFrame:SetFrameStrata("DIALOG")
    into an addon to fix the issue for now.
    Could I be able to put that into a file in the add-on to not have to use the chat window to do that all the time? Which one, if any?

Deleted
    That green thing is called a link. I'd suggest clicking it. :P

That green thing is called a link. I'd suggest clicking it. :P
    Oh crap. I didn't even notice that it was a link at first. I must be going color blind or something. ><

I'll check that.

---------- Post added 2011-08-24 at 03:46 AM ----------

Well, it ended up working with most of the characters EXCEPT one (the one I want to use it for: the Tauren Shaman). I'm not sure what's so different about that toon, but I'm sure I have everything correct.

The TukUI devs said that this issue should be fixed in the new version (and if it's not, then Healbot is just too complex for them to work around or something like that), so I'm guessing they're aware of the issue. Still, though, don't understand why it's just one toon that's being anal about this workaround addon.

EDIT 2: Well, that's weird. I realized that this SHOULD allow the map to be above EVERYTHING else. It seems it is okay with Healbot with all except one toon, but the issue it's having with Recount is still happening (the Recount bars show up on top of the map frame). This might confirm that this is a TukUI issue that the devs of that UI are aware of, and that fixing it is something that can only be done by whatever weird way they code that UI (either that or the workaround has got to be able to work with TukUI until they can fix this).
    Last edited by darkpower; 2011-08-24 at 07:58 AM.