Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Any reason why there isn't a section under "Rotation / Priority System" that includes Aimed Shot as a focus dump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    Any reason why there isn't a section under "Rotation / Priority System" that includes Aimed Shot as a focus dump?
    People seem to find haste plateaus more beneficial. I'm going to edit this guide in the next few weeks, after doing some DS HC and testing some stuff in LFR etc.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Would be better to just do a 4ss2as1cs cycle with the glyph, though you could get focus starved, havent really tried it.
    What kind of haste do you need to fit 4ss + 2as between chimeras? I cant quite fit just 4ss alone.

Reading through the various guides, it appears that the value of haste drops for increased latency. The amount of haste i need to counter my 300-600ms latency is so high that i may as well forget it.
    Last edited by dexx; 2011-12-09 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhat updated to 4.3 "changes", which isn't really much.

If you disagree / agree with anything, feel free to throw it in my face.
    Hi

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you.

Deleted
    Toying with the prospect of going back to MM when the lockout expires, & theres one thing I'd like an opinion on:

Is 'Marked for Death' really worth the 2 points? seems like its really lackluster. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    Toying with the prospect of going back to MM when the lockout expires, & theres one thing I'd like an opinion on:

Is 'Marked for Death' really worth the 2 points? seems like its really lackluster. any thoughts?
    It depends. What else would you realisticly put the points in? Theres no real upgrades to dmg, just utility. And what raid actually NEEDS a silencing shot (hint - no bosses of the current tier has anything you can interrupt), or trueshot aura (hint - blood dks, enh shamans and any paladins does it better).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It depends. What else would you realisticly put the points in? Theres no real upgrades to dmg, just utility. And what raid actually NEEDS a silencing shot (hint - no bosses of the current tier has anything you can interrupt), or trueshot aura (hint - blood dks, enh shamans and any paladins does it better).
    Was thinking about this build:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccbMZfMG0GRruboc

With a spare point between filling out 'Resistance is Futile' or going for Silencing shot as an interrupt, or trash in dungeons.

Resistance is Futile is not something you want to use. And you want 1 point in Rapid Killing for things that has adds at a frequent rate to kill.
    Basicly, Resistance is futile only refunds the focus AFTER you've used the KC, which means you need the ~40 focus beforehand. Considering the fact that you need to incorporate a new button into your priority, need to stay at a relative high focus level (cosidering double focus from T13 2 set), and ISS uptime - I doubt it would be a "good" thing to use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    And what raid actually NEEDS a silencing shot (hint - no bosses of the current tier has anything you can interrupt),
    Silencing Shot can be useful for hc Zon'ozz at least - might be worth using a point for that encounter alone. I agree 100% with previous posters re. RIF - don't bother with that talent.

Hey there guys. About 4 days ago I leveled my Hunter to 85 and started gearing up. I'm on ilvl 381 (equipped) and the last time I checked my dps on the boss dummy, without any buffs/debuffs, I did around ~20k dps over close to 5 million damage.

I would like to know if that's what it should be with the gear which I am rocking currently. I'd also like to know if I can improve on some stats here and there.
    Below you'll find the link to my armory.

I recognize I need 0.16% hit rating to reach the cap (currently trying to farm the 378 shoulders from Hour of Twilight) and that I am missing some important enchants, such as +130 agi on the polearm. I'll try and fix all of that asap, but I'm always poor so that might take a while.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttehbow/simple

I also tried to improve my stats using wowreforge, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how it works :3

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hi, I a have question abaut MM Hunter Guide (4.3)

Why u sugest Dragonscale Leg Armor (190 attack power and 55 critic ) ,
    but not Charscale Leg Armor (145 stamina and 55 Agility )

Agility is the priority or there is something that i dont understand !!

Cant choose between them !!!

Thanks!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cibinjsh View Post
    Hi, I a have question abaut MM Hunter Guide (4.3)

Why u sugest Dragonscale Leg Armor (190 attack power and 55 critic ) ,
    but not Charscale Leg Armor (145 stamina and 55 Agility )

Agility is the priority or there is something that i dont understand !!

Cant choose between them !!!

Thanks!!
    145 stam doesnt give any dps increase. Agi is prio thats right but 190AP and 55crit both give a DPS increase.

Deleted
    Did somebody chek diference between 55 agi and 190ap + 55critit!?
    Last edited by mmoc4d960ce57e; 2012-01-18 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    55 agi = 110 AP and 0.5% crit
    Still not better

Is there a reason why Readiness has to be used AFTER Rapid Fire is done? Because I just macro it together.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Cibinjsh View Post
    Did somebody chek diference between 55 agi and 190ap + 55critit!?
    Yes, somebody did check. And no, it's not better. It's about 50% worse.

Is there any addon that can flash me or yell at me or make a big annoucement when the t13 4p bonus procs? I really need one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Is there a reason why Readiness has to be used AFTER Rapid Fire is done? Because I just macro it together.
    Because you would loose a GCD of rapid fire that would be better spent on casting Aimed shot.