Poll: Which universe would you like to see as an MMORPG the most?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, I'll direct your attention to my pokemon game design document.
    http://wiiuforums.com/lounge/108-i-w...kemon-mmo.html
    Scroll down to the 9th post where I lay out my vision for it. Let me know what you think.

Pokemon definitely.

Haha, wow totally thought Mass Effect would have had more votes. I'm still really surprised there's never been a Pokemon MMO. They've got the following...I would play it so fast.

These all look like very nice ideas, but...

If I vote other, can I say GW2?

not every mmo has raiding, only fantasy ones really, and ones that poorly coppy the model, eve would be a decent model for pokemon

Should of probably put borderlands and maybe even harry potter as options..

I had to vote pokemon

I wanna be the very best...

Like no one ever was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveros View Post
    not every mmo has raiding, only fantasy ones really, and ones that poorly coppy the model, eve would be a decent model for pokemon
    A pokemon MMO shouldn't have raiding. It should be a PVP-centric game with tournaments.

Pokémon and Transformers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elica View Post

Someone told me that air is bad, so I've decided to stop breathing.

Pokemon without a doubt. The MMORPG is already there. I do not understand why noone has picked it up.

You have 14 SEASONS!!! worth of content and incredibly well established IP. Pokemon arena qq would probably make me piss myself...nerf Pikachu wtf....Wabafats reflect is OP!!!

Deleted
    Elders Scroll, just...so good

Deleted
    Pokemon has everything a MMO needs!
    Nintendo, make it happen!

Deleted
    Stargate mmo tbh.
    It has such a great oppertunity its sad the one wich was supposed to be out by now havent had a update for well over a year wich probably mean its dead.

Also i do think there will be a Pokemon mmo by nintendo as they have been forcing people to close down fanmade pokemon mmos for years now so either they are realy copyright hungry or they are actuly planning on making one.

And there can be endgame for pokemon mmo just look at the main stories of the games with Team Rocket trying to take over the world and such and the trainers could bound togheter and fight them.
    As 3v3 battles already exist they could just change so one player controls their pokemon in the battle etc.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-08-25 at 09:12 PM.

I still don't get what the big deal is with Pacman. Its just a yellow guy in a maze eating pills, how can that even be an MMO?

Seriously though, what is it about Pokemon that grown men still like? Help me understand.

Honestly, I would like to see a mmo based in the world of a song of ice and fire, but set decades after the final book.

15+ Year Old Account
    Voted Mass Effect. They have enough races , plenty of worlds, TONS of story.

Pokemon would be intersting as well lol. Pokemon was awesome when I was younger

Maybe Dragon Age..........idk
    -Dunemaul~US~Alliance-~ Society of Benevolence~-Warder~90 Fury/Prot Warrior-Grizwiz~90 Feral/Guardian Druid-Keenedge~90 MM/Surv Hunter-Garyu~90 Unholy/Blood DK-Jacenorcbane~90 Holy/Ret Palidan-Kablaa~90 Fire/Frost Mage-Spearsister~90 Enhance/Resto Shaman-Illidan~US~Horde-Unleash the Dragon~Malphia ~90 Demo/Destro Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say mass effect much more so than that other game