Guards killed world pvp

whenever i attack a ally town multiple 85 guards spawn and attack me. its a pvp server not a pve server. Level 90 elite guards are ruining it whenever i try attack northshire abby and questgivers are now unkillable and the fact the lowbie is not flagged wtf why do we have flags its a pvp . everytime i kill a lowbie he runs to the nearest town and i cant kill him anymore due to the highlevel guards. Its a Pvp server and how am i supposed to have world pvp with guards. guards should just be for pve serveres. Its also the world of WARcraft
    Last edited by ridingon24; 2011-08-26 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if ganking lowbies and quest givers is what I would call World PvP.

And please, keep the "lol wrath baby" comments to yourself.

Deleted
    True story, going rambo on a town is so yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    you just posted this again

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you too weak and stupid to kill players your own level? What a scumbag.

It hasn't killed W PvP. PvP out in the world, away from towns, npcs and guards! Some realms like Emerald Dream still have WPvP going.

What you described is not world PvP. It's griefing. I for one am glad they took measures to stop it.

Guards killed griefing, which is all you're trying to do.

The only reason anybody ever used to attack Goldshire or the Crossroads is to lure higher level players out of the very nearby cities--not to gank lowbies and camp questgivers. Not that people didn't do those things, too, but it wasn't "the point" most of the time. That's not world PVP. That's just being a dick.

Pretty sure there aren't any guards in the questing areas of Baradin and Firelands.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    haha are you cereal... everyone knows deathknights ruined world pvp.

I'm guessing its because the game is more casual friendly. I know a lot of new players get frustrated and annoyed at being killed at low levels. how can that be fun for them? so your argument is that world pvp isn't fun for you because you can't gank lowbies? in their own towns? think of it from their perspective... where can they feel safe? level 90 guards are in starting zones (and yes, they spawn out of no where with 265k health...you shouldn't be ganking there anyway)

waht you're trying to do is grief, and its only fun for you. why no pick on someone your own size? isn't a fair fight fun for you? like someone else said, ganking lowbies isn't world pvp.

as a DK tank its almost impossible to get killed yet I always enjoy trolling alliance players since they are alliance and kill them endlessly.
    If i wont do this in towns ill do it outside in the world.
    sue me.

ridingon must be a big old fat pussy, hey look at me mom im killing ppl 65 lvls lower than me, "oh son your such a man now, after 35 years i didnt think it would ever happen, good job!!!"
    If at first you don't succeed,kick the hunter and try again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ridingon24 View Post
    whenever i attack a ally town multiple 85 guards spawn and attack me. its a pvp server not a pve server. Level 90 elite guards are ruining it whenever i try attack northshire abby and questgivers are now unkillable and the fact the lowbie is not flagged wtf why do we have flags its a pvp . everytime i kill a lowbie he runs to the nearest town and i cant kill him anymore due to the highlevel guards. Its a Pvp server and how am i supposed to have world pvp with guards. guards should just be for pve serveres. Its also the world of WARcraft

lol u owned yourself honk. go and get a life

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason you don't get flagged PvP until you get up a few levels and venture to the 2nd or 3rd area. Because characters that low level can't fend for themselves and have less than half of their abilities they would have when they reach 85.

I'm calling troll on this. It's been this way forever and you have no excuse for being so ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this; see responses above.

Also, please don't flame or spam even in a bad thread; you'll still be infracted. Report and move on without responding if you feel something is a troll.