MoonWell Chalice for Destro Lock

Well as you might have already read this thread is about the moon well chalice trinket you receive from completing a 125 Mark Set of your Dailies in The
    Molten Front. I picked it up knowing the only spec it would be good for is Demo but after playing with it in Destro I have become found of it coming off CD and popping it again and again. I have the trinket Macro'd with Demo Soul. Obviously this trinket is not as good as Rune Of Zeth but i have found that with stat balance it will do fine Mastery isnt that bad to have, isnt the greatest but wont hurt at all. Does anyone else feel the same? or am i the only person on the earth using this trinket in Destro. Currently I am pulling around 24-26k in raids on a good day with SP, without raid 22-23k, Yes SP is a boost to DPS because they give a 5 percent Haste Buff with Mind Quickening and that pushes me over the 30% Threshold. Anyhow i am rambling sorry. Just wanted to get everyones insight and feedback on Moonwell Chalice in Destro Spec.
    Big thanks to everyone that replies and reads

No, it wont "hurt", it's just not the optimal choice, if you can live with that, fine.

of course it is not bad or crap.....it just not best in slot
    noone forces you not to wear this....if you fine with it your fine.

that is all what counts!

its nowhere near all that and a bag of chips for destro - mastery is by far the worst stat... assuming you already have DMC:V, many of the 359 raid trinkets beat out the moonwell chalice hard... if you CAN'T get any of those (like the mirror for instance), then sure, moonwell chalice is probably as good as the blue JC trinket.