Deleted

Resto Weapon Choice

Hi

I do not get to do much FL at all with time constraints but like everyone else I want to try maximise my items.
    What would be the best 2/1H + offhand to get. I can only think of the 365 BS dagger and the offhand from ZG/A.

378 Scalpel from Trash if I can do enough runs - is there anything else I am missing?

Thanks

There is also a 365 offhand from the MF daily quests if you're not too picky about the stats (crit/mastery). And of course the 359 BoE offhand I bought 7 months ago.

For 378 items, there is the BoE Staff (only with hit), otherwise the 378 BoE weapon from trash and the 378 BoE offhand from Shannox. However, these are still quite expensive.

If you manage to get to BWD from time to time, the first boss (Magmaw) drops a nice dagger esp. on heroic mode.

Deleted
    Thanks for that - I did see the FL quest off hand but I can't bring myself to do any of those quests again. I would rather quit!

I forgot about the 359 BOE - I will try get my hands on that one with the scalpel / BS 365

If you can't get Scalpel, it's easy enough to PUG Cho'Gall and Nefarian these days (at least on my server) and they both drop pretty nice maces. Also, Acendent Council is nothing like it used to be, so getting the offhand from that shouldn't be too much of a hassle in a PUG

Deleted
    As above post states, its easy to pug bwl and bot, and since your a healer, people are rarely to picky about what gear you have already, so if your not in a hurry with getting the upgrades, find a good pug and hope for the best

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post10195827
    has the weapons for T11 and heroic blues(I haven't updated with ZA/ZG gear)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post11971574
    has the weapons for T12

legendary is BiS