Poll: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Like some others have said it really depends. Some tacky and slutty tattos like the single one right above the arse are a turn off imo. Idk, it's not necessarily true that girl's who get tattos there are sluts, but they're trying to draw attention to their ass. Some can make a girl seem a lot more attractive though imo. But honestly I hate it when people get generic tattoos anyway. A permenant mark on your body should be very meaningful to you and not look horrible when you're older and skin starts to get a bit more wrinkled and saggy
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Love me some freaky tattoed bitches.

15+ Year Old Account
    that back tat looks ugly as fuc....

Wayy too big, but to each his/her own.
    Last edited by Punks; 2011-08-26 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have multiple tattoo's as much as I hate to be judged because of them. I would not date a chick without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving on to a new thread. I cannot see myself not getting any less upset as this one progresses.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    right, so because you are all pigs and can't keep your eyes focussed, I'm a tramp.
    I picture you as an old librarian, lol stop being such a prude.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Generally I find them unattractive. However if the tattoo is small enough and not completely trashy then I dont really care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some tattoos are good, but having a body covered in them I find disgusting. Take the girl in the right, take away the tattoos on her legs, and her right lower-arm and it'll be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    That's really what it boils down to, I think. I think a lot of girls get the lower-back tattoo *because* of the term 'tramp-stamp', but I do think it's a good location, just like the arm is a good location on a guy (or gal). The deciding factor is what the tattoo actually is, and if it's well done, though. If a girl just goes to the first tattoo shop next to a bar, picks something randomly out of a magazine, and it's it plastered-on by some guy that just got hired a week ago, yeah, it's probably going to show in the workmanship, design, and people will probably be left with a less-than-wholesome impression.

I think tattoos can be absolutely beautiful and say a lot about a person -- it's just most people are too lazy to invest that kind of thought and emotion into it. A lot of designs that I've seen on Hawaiian-natives, for example, are done as symbols of their tribe's heritage, and as such, lend a sense of gravitas to them. And a woman who gets a tattoo to celebrate a lost loved-one is certainly respectable, regardless of location.

I think the issue arises, though, when a girl gets a tattoo "because it's cute", or a guy gets one "because he's tough". When you get them for shallow reasons, then you usually wind up with a shallow design, and everyone knows it. When you really take your time, though, in both selecting or designing the design itself, and go to a tattoo-artist who really takes pride in their work, that also resonates with people.

Still, if we're talking extremely broad definitions of "attractive", I'd still say sans tattoos are probably a bit more attractive. But, like laugh-lines, tasteful tattoos can really give you much more presence. In contrast, like a botched boobjob, a thoughtless, contemporary tattoo is going to leave people with a negative first impression.
    I agree with this 100%.

If you have a tattoo of the phrase "blow me" or something like a sexual act tattoo'd on your body, it doesn't speak very much of you imo. However, if you've invested the time in choosing a proper artist/tattoo design, that's Both classy, and well done, it's a completely different story.

When i'm looking to get a new tattoo, i plan months in advanced. I will have the appointment made 3-6 months ahead of time, to make sure i will still want it, and give me the time to get monetary to actually pay the artist. I will also search extensivley for an artist that does quality work. If you go to the first person you see in some decrepid looking shop, chances are it's going to be bad.
    The world is a deaf machine.

I do not.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Love tattoos but if they're a tramp stamp or for some reason on your face that's a no go for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tone it down a notch guys. No need to get upset over a fun poll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Anything but a tramp stamp, those are lolworthy. (My friend's sister has a 'Daddy's Girl' tramp stamp....)
    Rofl holy sh!t stereotype more.

Some look nice there, symmetrical tribal work for one maybe? It's pulled off rather well. Personally voted yes since they do often look rather nice
    Last edited by mmoc41b369fdf8; 2011-08-26 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    They can be a bit arrousing short term but the girl is probably interesting enough without the tattoos. Plus I would not date one seriously.

Deleted
    If it's something discreet it's likely not a deal breaker, but no, I do not. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by hayharut View Post
    girls with tattoos are a major turn off right next to girls who smoke
    for me smoking is a 100% deal breaker, tattoos are generally deal breakers as well but some girls can pull it off. but the girls that can pull it off would still be more attractive without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Who doesn't?
    Though I don't quite know whether I would find tattoos more attractive on girls than on guys...

Yes and No. Some girls can pull off tattoo's, some can't. Just like I would say nose rings in 99% of girls would remind me of Bebop from TMNT, I have seen a few that it looked rather sexy on. But a tattoo on a girl is two fold. If it looks hot now, I can almost guarentdamntee you when she gets older, fat, leather skin from too much sun, those tatoo's are going to look trashy as hell. I have yet to see one older person a tatoo looked good on unless you were riding a harley davidson with a foot long beard.

Deleted
    give me a women with a sleeve, Red hair, blue eyes, Slim, D cup's and i will die very happy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    Moving on to a new thread. I cannot see myself not getting any less upset as this one progresses.
    Well you picked your own battle tried to defend yourself, and lost....

Only your own fault.

There are some girls out there, I look it as if they are a blank Easel....if so than its cool

If they got it becuase it looked cool? gtfo