(ele) addons for lava surge and fulmination

Hey

What addon can you advice me for getting a clearer notice on lava surges and better indication on the number of lightning shield stacks.

Thanks for the help!

B

Power Auras, have one set for fulm stacks and use another to show a proc icon for LvB procs.

What dmburton said.
    PowerAuras is really good for all thosse kind off things, for all your classes, and also your hearthstone!

Deleted
    Power auras -> easy to use but rather limited
    Weak Auras -> A Tad more difficult but so much more powerful

Because I personally use alot of power aura's I found an addon to track my LS stacks instead of creating an aura for it.

You can try looking into Shields up. Thats what I use and all it does is show a little # wherever you decide to put it on your screen. It syarts @ 3 and tracks up to 9. So you just look @ the number and it lets you know of your stacks.

I have shieldsup to the right of my character, then a power aura when I reach 7 stacks. I use the totem timers aura for lava surge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already been stated in this thread, but ShieldsUp and PowerAuras.

I use a ShieldsUp counter on my character, so I'm guaranteed to see it.

I started using a double PowerAura for Lava Burst. One for when its off of cooldown (which has a short delay) and another of the same shape/location but a different color and opacity for whenever I have the T12 4set bonus. This way, I know when I have an instant cast lavaburst instead of a hard cast lavaburst.

Good luck with your adventures.

Totem Timers also has a setting that you can turn on, so that aura's appear when Lava Burst procs, and FM hits 9 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    Power auras -> easy to use but rather limited
    Weak Auras -> A Tad more difficult but so much more powerful
    Kind of ironic eh.