Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

[Movies] One Movie You Wish You Can "Un-See"

As the title states, does anyone else besides myself have that one movie that they wish they can just forget about? For me it is Apocalypto. Don't get me wrong I do forget about this move but every so often I see it pop up in a movie list and it makes me cringe. It was an awesome movie but the sheer brutality of it just gives me the willies! I see it an many of the images in it pop in my head so I kinda glance away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Catwoman and Daredevil. I cant pick just one because theyre both equally bad and deserve to be unseen.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-04-26 at 01:59 AM.

Inglorious bastards. I guess I fell asleep for over half of it (while in the theater) so I just need to forget the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ending of Seven. Don't get me wrong, that movie was fantastic. But the ending pissed me off more than any movie ever has.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Oh man I had such high hopes for Avatar: The Last Airbender, such a disappointment!

Catwoman, I can see where you are coming from with that one, even though I found it mildly entertaining. Daredevil, yeah, what waste that one was lol. Easily forgettable for me!

Gamer.

/10char

Lords of salem. A Rob Zombie movie that makes NO attempt to be scary or if it did then Zombie has lost all semblance of what "scary" is. it might be scary for a 5 year old but the old naked women and last scene with satanic bishops wanking off I'm sure isn't appropriate for them. its just one big WTF am I even watching this for, oh yea, me making out with the chick I bought the movie tickets with. best part of the movie. still made me want my money back.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-05-04 at 08:57 PM.

Eragon. *shudders* they butchered it so much T___T

10+ Year Old Account
    The Human Centipede and The Darkest Hour

10+ Year Old Account
    the grudge

so fucking terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    The ending of Seven. Don't get me wrong, that movie was fantastic. But the ending pissed me off more than any movie ever has.
    personally i loved it, thought it was amazing

Doogal.

Even Jon Stewart couldn't save it. My eyes are still bleeding.

I'm sure there are plenty more to choose from, but at the top of my head was The Last Airbender....or any stupid ass M. Night Shamalamadingdong movie for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Village

Not because I hated it but because I would love to watch it for the first time again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368447/
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    The Village

Not because I hated it but because I would love to watch it for the first time again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368447/
    well when you put it like that...

Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Wing Commander
    I get intestinal cramps thinking of this thing. Worse that it was made by the same guy who also made the computer games he pretends it was based on.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Tie between Eragon and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Both had so much potential, and were butchered by their directors.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Room. Got a few laughs at how terrible it was, but I've had nightmares about Tommy Wissau since then...

The Item. The art on the box made it seem like a good enough movie to rent, however i knew i was going to regret watching it when i found out that the monster in the box was a penis with teeth