Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Post this is what i DONT want in titan!!!

who do you not want?
    Last edited by Tauren; 2011-08-31 at 09:23 AM. Reason: because !!!

I don't want raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    -dungeon finder

-cross realm

-phasing

-ques in general

what about you? i would like the leveling up experience to have co op focus
    You'll likely get a dungeon finder, cross realm functionaly, and ques (either to log in if your server is flooded or for whatever group feature they implement). From what people in the know have been saying, it's a more casual oriented game, which mean the leveling experience will be primarily focused on the same thing the leveling in WoW is focused on, solo play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Petting zoo.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You'll likely get a dungeon finder, cross realm functionaly, and ques (either to log in if your server is flooded or for whatever group feature they implement). From what people in the know have been saying, it's a more casual oriented game, which mean the leveling experience will be primarily focused on the same thing the leveling in WoW is focused on, solo play.
    to me dungeon finder and cross realm ruins what an mmorpg is to me. i think it would be cool to have waypoints that work the same as FPs but would be instant and have a short cool down on it.. just so if someone leaves a group its easy to replace. idk man i just liked "old school" where it doesnt have this stuff. even tho its not old school

Deleted
    They already confirmed, that it will be a game with a huge social componente (aka Facebook implementation). It will also be a lot more accessible for "casual" Gamers.

Its likely that they will add a lot of microtransaction stuff like pets. The WoW Pet Shop was just a test. And yep, it worked. A fugly little Pet, programmed in 20 Minutes, selled for over 2 million Dollar in a week.

Its VERY likely that they will add this kind of stuff in Titan in a way bigger ingame-item / mount store ...
    Last edited by mmoc3119f7d9cb; 2011-08-31 at 08:24 AM.

I do want titan to be integrated with any kind of social network or any shit like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Titan going to be an mmofps and not a mmorpg? Why would they have those systems in that?

i think its best not to get hyped

probably an mmorpgfps so it would be like an rpg just in a first person view?
    plus i dont think they said it was going to be an fps ever

i don't want noobs

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one wish for titan but it will never come true

- I don't want QQ.

I'd think "casual" would be more social friendly than WoW is. WoW is an MMO that encourages selfish behavior through cooperation in limited encounters. I hope that if Titan's more "casual," the speed of the game will be cranked down a few notches so players can actually enjoy one another again rather than see everyone's character as one more tread on their personal stairway to Awesome Looking Gear that No One Will See (because they'll be too busy admiring their own awesome gear, mounted upon a really large flying mount over a banker, auctioneer, mailbox, flight master or quest NPC).

What I don't want in Titan? A single player game that requires me to be connected to the internet for no particularly compelling reason.

LFD would be less offensive if, as characters were selected for my group, we were actually put INTO a group while we waited for the remaining spots to fill up. But I'm a bitter veteran player who misses the days of yore (and much smaller polygon counts than WoW's got).

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course Titan will have all these things, because OP the world does not revolve around you. No phasing indeed...lol.

I think attempting to talk about the features of a game that we know absolutely nothing about beyond the fact it will include social network integration of some kind is a bit silly. Though that said, what's wrong with phasing? Static, unchanging worlds are boring.

Deleted
    whenever I hear Titan I just think Elder Scrolls Oblivion mmo-style.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I also don't want a dungeon finder... let me spend 2 hours to find 4 assholes instead of grouping me with 4 random assholes in 20 minutes.

Cause people on the internet aren't jackasses if they are on the same server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritalian View Post
    Cause people on the internet aren't jackasses if they are on the same server.
    if you have a bad reputation no-one will invite you, but no-one technically invites you to the dungeon finder, so no need to put on a happy face.

Deleted
    I don't want pink bunnies with a purple skin and gold-colored dots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren View Post
    -dungeon finder

-cross realm

-phasing

-ques in general

what about you? i would like the leveling up experience to have co op focus
    I want Titan to have space-ships and space combat. So awesome.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

whatever i just enjoyed the game more without it.. not because of assholes but w/e