10+ Year Old Account

Firelands here i come?

Hey ma pplz,

Can you guys Check my Talent tree for prot, my Gear,Gemming, and enchants and say if id be ready for shannox / Beth'tilac PuGs Could you please check out my spec for now as im not in gear but check back soon for the prot gear, Also would i be ready for heroic BoT, Bwd and To4W?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asher/advanced
    Thanks

Slam
    Last edited by WoW6000; 2011-09-11 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Forgot the link im stupid

Deleted
    edit: I'd go with the deep wounds spec for bosses instead.
    I'm running this TPS spec, lots more fun to play.
    http://wowtal.com/#k=_A7PLC3.b0w.warrior.ROUGe9
    Last edited by mmoc12f026c685; 2011-09-11 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    you shouldnt need shield specialization when raiding, im pretty sure youll get more than enough rage anyways, the health gained from blood craze is really minimal, since you will be at full HP most of the time, and when your not, the talent will hardly get to give you enough HP for it to matter. instead i would do as the above poster says, and spec into deep wounds.

Thunderstruck is average at best. Even if it was good, its only really useful on trash, which is unimportant anyway. Rend is a tiny threat gain, if you can keep it rolling for a long time with tclap. So tclap is only used to refresh rend, or if you need the debuff.

http://wowtal.com/#k=_A7cUEEm.b0w.warrior.ROUGe9

Shield Specialization is a great talent. Any warrior in firelands is running at very least 50% block. Thats 15 rage every other hit taken on average. Which is a free heroic strike, which with full veng is hitting 10k+, critting 20k+, and is buffed greatly by Incite. You cant have too much rage, just pop Inner Rage and mash that HS key.

Edit: OP, your armory is showing pvp gear atm, so cant help you there.
    Last edited by asharia; 2011-09-11 at 11:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay i've logged in my Tank PvE Gear Please Check and give me a result :-)

Deleted
    gear is more than enought. have no idea about spe tho :/

Your armory, itself, can give you some feedback.

1 unenchanted item
    Jewelcrafting: 3 unused Chimera's Eye

Also, the gear, itself, is enough to tank all of Firelands nhc, however I'm not sure if warriors are still running stamina trinkets.
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2011-09-11 at 12:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Jewelcrafting: 3 unused Chimera's Eyes
    Wich Chimera's Eyes do i use :S and should i use Chimeras eyes in my prot Gear instead of pvp i use them both Equally :s

Very likely you should use +67 mastery (fractured) gems. Also, you can use Chimera's Eyes in both your PvP and PvE gear. You just can't equip 3 Chimera's Eyes at the same time. So, as long as you're not using your PvP gear to tank, you should be fine.

fractured chim eyes for prot

neck - expertise to dodge or parry
    cloak - hit to mastery
    bracers - dodge enchant
    legs - parry/mastery gem in red
    2nd ring - expertise to mastery
    shield - mastery/stam gem, hit to dodge or parry

thats a few small tweaks i'd do

mastery is a little low, but i think thats just a result of not having a mastery trinket. the one from TB is really really good. looks like you're slightly over valuing hit and expertise, mainly because you havent reforged much of it. its really not needed at all. you basically dont need any, especially with the recent threat buff, threat is a non-issue. you can just focus 100% on maxing out your avoidance and mitigation. mastery is the king stat for this.

you're definitely geared enough for the first half of firelands, and easier t11 hardmodes imo.