YouTube Flash Player Problem...

I have a strange problem that seems to be on my comp only... When I fullscreen a video from youtube (and only youtube, justintv fullscreen for example or any other is fine) the video turns blackish...

That's the normal:

And that's what happens when I fullscreen -.- :

First of all I do have the latest flash player installed and actually when I had previous versions it would go like this, I fullscreen and its black then I minimize and fullscreen again 2-3 times it was fixed somehow... With the latest versions though it doesn't work... No matter what I do when I fullscreen it becomes black...

It's not a browser problem too... I'm using Firefox but it's the same in Chrome too... Extremely annoying... :/

Any help would be appreciated...

Deleted
    Is your graphic card driver up to date too? Otherwise, try this:

http://www.google.fr/support/forum/p...17916ed5&hl=en

found it after a quick google search, I hope it helps! =)

Your gamma settings are likely different for fullscreen vs the desktop.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    Is your graphic card driver up to date too? Otherwise, try this:

http://www.google.fr/support/forum/p...17916ed5&hl=en

found it after a quick google search, I hope it helps! =)
    Ah thank you very much... As someone said in the link you gave me it was the hardware acceleration in the settings! Turned it off and its fine now thank you very much!

Do you by any chance have an ATI graphics card?

Apparently they do funky things when using a flash player. Had to disable hardware acceleration myself because playing youtube in teh background of a game caused the game to run at like 3-15 fps and be all jumpy -_-''

Quote Originally Posted by Rowrin View Post
    Do you by any chance have an ATI graphics card?

Apparently they do funky things when using a flash player. Had to disable hardware acceleration myself because playing youtube in teh background of a game caused the game to run at like 3-15 fps and be all jumpy -_-''
    Ye it's ATI idd ;p

Deleted
    haha, that's nice to read, glad to help