Heroic Deathwing encounter compared to normal, my thoughts.

So i just read a random post response, and the poster seemed to "not" want the heroic encounter of Death wing to differ from its regular counterpart.

I personally disagree with this, not even being a heroic raider myself, i feel raids need some "meat on the bones" for the heroic raiders. Special RP/treats and challenges both with the fight itself and the visuals.

So before i give my opinion on how the Death wings heroic encounter should be, you need a back story on what my opinion of the next expansion will be based on. All of this is based on my opinion that the next expansion will be based in the south seas (Mists of Pandaria or what ever else) And the major bad guy will be an old God that is imprisoned near or in the maelstrom (I cant remember witch it was, its one of em im pretty sure.)

So here is my thoughts on the heroic encounter.

1. Deathwing IS infact killed in BOTH heroic and regular versions of the encounter.

2. In the heroic encounter Deathwing makes a last ditch attempt to free the old God that was driving him insane (Witch is only completed in heroic ) And as deathwing dies (All cho'gal style) he frees the Old God. (The bad guy in the next ex pack)

3. The encounter and RP/Dialog will explain/set up the next expansion, and the fight itself will be an encounter like Litch king in Halls of reflection. Where all you do is run away and try to survive an epic encounter with a fully released and freed Old God.

What are your thoughts guys? Like usual, thanks for reading !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    2. In the heroic encounter Deathwing makes a last ditch attempt to free the old God that was driving him insane (Witch is only completed in heroic ) And as deathwing dies (All cho'gal style) he frees the Old God. (The bad guy in the next ex pack)

3. The encounter and RP/Dialog will explain/set up the next expansion, and the fight itself will be an encounter like Litch king in Halls of reflection. Where all you do is run away and try to survive an epic encounter with a fully released and freed Old God.
    These last 2 I really like(esspecially number 3)!
    Sooner or later I'll do it both HC and normal so I'm looking foreward to seeing what blizzard will make of the "Longest bossfight ever" and how they'll give it a little extra twist in HC. I wonder what kind of weapon and armour designs we'll be seeing in 4.3, hopefully something in a dark metal/lava style, kind of like the way he looks in his "human" form.

Proud human beings typically shun suffering as weakness, but God said, I will meet you at the crossroads of suffering.†