PvP newb questions continued

So a couple weeks ago I was asking about your guys suggestions for my pvp class. To say the least a lot of the comments that were posted kind of scared me so i'm back for round two.

If you don't know the previous post or too lazy to look it up i'll recap real quick.

I've been out of wow for some time, looking to get back in and really interested in rgbs. Needless to say I have several lvl 80's and a couple 85's. I have little experience pvping so I'm looking for a good dps ish spec for a beginner.

Classes I was interested in are elemental shaman and ret paladin. After my last post i'm going to say no to the paladin.

How about a feral druid? I ask this because I enjoy the bear tanking in a pve aspect and it levels quickly. As well as the cat game play I really like.

Feral druid is awesome in PvP, but also one of the hardest to master.
    Ele shaman is very useful in RBG (at least I think so), you got the knockback up at LM in AB, at the flag in EOTS, deffin' flag in WSG.

Ferals are very strong right now, I play one. And you won't have too many issues using that gear for PvE, considering gemming for agility is acceptable for a bear tank. Feral dps are forging to mastery, which again works well with feral tanking. much better choice than ele sham or ret pally imo.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. I've been quickly leveling up a druid since my first post and have really enjoyed the experience so far.