Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm glad that blizzard decided that 10man raiding guilds (see 80% of raiding guilds) were worth keeping around.

Finally, this is awesome!

Thank goodness! I can now let the scars in my face (shaped like my palm) heal.

It's still kinda BS that they nerfed the 25-man Heroic drops so far into it however. But they're kinda screwed in that situation no matter what. Either they nerf it, or those guilds will have their entire caster team equipped with legendaries by 4.3...

I approve and tyvm Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorguy View Post
    Take "THAT" 25m Heroic raiding guilds just because you down harder bosses doesn't mean you get more legionaries....wait....what?
    Well, I was going to try to explain to you why this change was necessary, but then I realized that you likely think you're better than 90% of people who dare play this game with you, so you can just keep on crying that Blizzard balanced a questline to at least allow 10-man raiders to get a legendary before 4.3 comes out.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2011-09-08 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

They still having fixed the fact that if someone has 24 Eternal Embers, and three drop, he gets two over kill, that are then gone to waste?

This isridiculous. Now 25 man heroics will have 2.5x as many players with the 391 staff, but will be getting the completed staff at the same rate as 10 mans nearly. 9-10 essence is way to big of a nerf in comparison to 10 mans. Now a guild that runs 3 10 mans will have 3 staves in the time a 25 man guild gets 1. GG. This is really freaking fair. Another reason 25 man raiding is going to die because casual scrubs demand access to the same legendaries at nearly the same rate as 25 man heroics. nearly every caster will have this legendary in 10 man raids, while maybe 1/3 of casters will have it in 25s.

Total essence per week should be the same between 25 and 10 man guilds (right now its .7 essence / raider in 10s, .38 / raider in 25s). Way to fucking go.
    Last edited by DraconusIX; 2011-09-08 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks for fucking over 25-man guilds.

Hah, so they want legendaries feel legendary, and if too many people have legendary it doesnt feel legendary? Seriously, since ICC legendary item is nothing more than something better then average weapons. It has nothing to do with popularity or how much is it avaiable. Like epic stopped being epics, legendaries stopped being legendaries. They better get their wants straight, cause I see two opposite logics in here. Why is it that epic are avaiable to everone with no effort, but legendaries must be so damn difficult to obtain? Why so big gap between those?

It's only been two pages and already I've seen a few witty and/or just outright hilarious posts that have made me laugh. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that Blizzard looks at MMO forums, and will miss out on the witty interesting posts.

I am glad that they have done this. It's still slow for 10m, but at least it's the slow that I had spent months "looking forward" to, not LUDICROUSLY slow, so at least I might get mine

This is dumb. We may as well split our 25m raid into 2 10m raids until 4.3 Grats blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Well, I was going to try to explain to you why this change was necessary, but then I realized that you likely think you're better than 90% of people who dare play this game with you, so you can just keep on crying that Blizzard balanced a questline to at least allow 10-man raiders to get a legendary before 4.3 comes out.
    Well i didnt want to toot my own horn but if you really think im better than 90% of the people that play this game i thank you because i a probably am.

Picture is Armory.

So now u will get 6-7 essences per hc boss in 10 man (based on last weeks droprate) and 25 man will get 9-10 essences/hc boss. Why make it easier to get a legendary in 10 man? And give me one reason that a 25 man guild shouldnt switch over to 3 10 man groups and get twice as many 397 staffs?

10+ Year Old Account
    10 man guilds usually need help so this is a step in the right direction (im in a 10 man guild)

Quote Originally Posted by DraconusIX View Post
    This isridiculous. Now 25 man heroics will have 2.5x as many players with the 391 staff, but will be getting the completed staff at the same rate as 10 mans nearly. 9-10 essence is way to big of a nerf in comparison to 10 mans. Now a guild that runs 3 10 mans will have 3 staves in the time a 25 man guild gets 1. GG. This is really freaking fair. Another reason 25 man raiding is going to die because casual scrubs demand access to the same legendaries at nearly the same rate as 25 man heroics. nearly every caster will have this legendary in 10 man raids, while maybe 1/3 of casters will have it in 25s.
    Its ok because in the hardcore raiding community we all recognize 10m as not being equivalent as 25m. So if ever there was a World First 10m kill of Say Deathwing it would be such a lul fest. Until the 25m get the real kill. Same thing as Normal and heroic encounters no one cares about reg kills its all about heroic content.

Picture is Armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocnarian View Post
    This is dumb. We may as well split our 25m raid into 2 10m raids until 4.3 Grats blizzard.

It's STILL faster to get in 25 man, it's just not obscenely long in 10 man.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I updated the spread sheet to what I believe are the new numbers
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1qNWc&hl=en_US

As always, due to the random factors, and anecdotal reports on drop rates for this week, take with a touch of salt.