How dare blizzard think of the casuals

I am outraged to hear that blizzard is making the content of the game reachable to players of all types, i spend 0 hrs in sunlight to get the best raiding gear and now players afk'ing in org won't be able to see that i have massive skills compaired to the noob that cleared firelands a month after me. Now every noob who pays 15 dollars is going to be able to play through the whole game and be able to beat deathwing after they nerf him a month after his release. i wanted to run around trade for linking my achievement of heroic firelands until 4.3 and make people say how bad ass i am but now every1 might have it, this is all activision fault they are making blizzard bad because i always blame the easiest scapegoat and then bring up a fact that players got bored....i mean started hating wow after 5 yrs and canceled sub and blame that on activision. I MUST BE THE SPECIALEST SNOW FLACK AND PEOPLE MUST KNOW I AM TOO!!!!!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ge=23#comments

You are welcome to express your opinion right here OP

Obviously we don't know how hard they are nerfing normals and heroics yet but there isnt a need to nerf BOTH modes for people to see the content. If you play casually and want to see the content then the normal nerfs will allow that. Heroics are for the people who want a much larger challenge (its still the same content, just tweaks to boss mechanics). By nerfing heroics, they are removing a huge part of why I raid heroics, to be extremely satisfied when overcoming a challenge. In all, they should leave hardmodes with the exception of heroic rag untouched and nerf the normal modes so casual players can see that content.

There are many casuals who are 6/7 heroic FL right now on 2 day raid schedules. Casual=/= bad.

wha....i dont even....huh?

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Deleted
    Blizzard just told the elitist jerks to GTFO.
    I'm with Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    I am outraged to hear that blizzard is making the content of the game reachable to players of all types, i spend 0 hrs in sunlight to get the best raiding gear and now players afk'ing in org won't be able to see that i have massive skills compaired to the noob that cleared firelands a month after me. Now every noob who pays 15 dollars is going to be able to play through the whole game and be able to beat deathwing after they nerf him a month after his release. i wanted to run around trade for linking my achievement of heroic firelands until 4.3 and make people say how bad ass i am but now every1 might have it, this is all activision fault they are making blizzard bad because i always blame the easiest scapegoat and then bring up a fact that players got bored....i mean started hating wow after 5 yrs and canceled sub and blame that on activision. I MUST BE THE SPECIALEST SNOW FLACK AND PEOPLE MUST KNOW I AM TOO!!!!!
    Hahah i love this so true
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz
    Why are they deleting all the topics about this on the official forums?

thats censorship man, fucking unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Its almost like it's a private forum with a set of rules people agreed to follow!

This is why after 5 years of hardcore raiding. Vash and Kael attunments killed when they matters, Illidan farmed for a year, everything but muru pre nerf, Harmode ulduar with the exception of 0 lights done before Toc and heroic anub without a wipe pre ICC, and server first HLK, as well as sinestra dead......

I WENT CASUAL.

With welfare on the vendor from running year old heroics, to bypass the raids before, including the heroic mode gear, kills and progression have become worthless.

If they returned at least to the TBC model of getting gear to beat the next raid tier from the tier before i'd continue. but meh, after this xpack i'm done, and thats still two xpacks too many.

I guess if ya can't beat em join em. The nerfs happen every teir, no biggie. The welfare gear is just the kicker though.

lol @ people taking this thread seriously

It's a joke people. I lol'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    Blizzard just told the elitist jerks to GTFO.
    I'm with Blizzard.
    Then they should remove heroic modes completly. So anyone with a clue still play this game finally quit.

This thread has been posted, with slightly different words, many times.

The people who think the way the OP does never seem to understand that most rational people don't really care about the gear. Those who care, care about the challenge of the game being taken away before they had a chance to complete it.

It's like if you were a PvPer, and you hit a 2800 MMR, and suddenly blizzard decided they were going to only pair you against keyboard turning button clickers but not diminish your rating at all. Yeah, you'd still win, but it wouldn't really be that fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep it to one thread.