Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Got shiny adamant arcanine with Morning Sun *cough*
    Shiny arcanine is ugly
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You are scratching some deep wounds there with that gif. Imma be actually mad.
    was watching that movie on the /vp/ ditto stream yesterday... good times.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Note: a shiny florges (that is still relatively competitive) would qualify for almost any trade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    It's MESMERIZING @_@

I was cleaning out some old stuff for an upcoming move, and I found the VHS of that movie. Hit me right in the feels, especially because we don't have any VHS players anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Shiny arcanine is ugly
    what did you say
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Note: a shiny florges (that is still relatively competitive) would qualify for almost any trade.
    how the flying mew does one know if its shiny?
    i hardly notice the sparkles at the start of a battle...

I got so many shiny Umbreons (so simple, yet so elegant and wonderful), that I could give one away to every regular of this thread. Also... yeah got all of those xD
    Got a defensive one you can part with for...whatever you'd like? I love Umbreon as a disrupting sorta thing ever since I had one in the Battle Factory in Emerald...

Racking up a neat collection of foreign pokemon for breeding more shinies, not got much else to offer atm really... :c

Ain't got no shiny florges either. T-T

STILL owrking on that sodding ralts! /Shakefist.

I almost forgot. My ultimate request; if you have this, ask for anything. I am being crazy about it:

Shiny Fur Coat Furfrou of varying nature (not the terrible neutrals though) and with at least decent IVs. No egg moves required.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Got a defensive one you can part with for...whatever you'd like? I love Umbreon as a disrupting sorta thing ever since I had one in the Battle Factory in Emerald...

Racking up a neat collection of foreign pokemon for breeding more shinies, not got much else to offer atm really... :c
    Sure thing. Do you want the relaxed, bold or impish natured one?

I almost forgot. My ultimate request; if you have this, ask for anything. I am being crazy about it:

Shiny Fur Coat Furfrou of varying nature (not the terrible neutrals though) and with at least decent IVs. No egg moves required.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing. Do you want the relaxed, bold or impish natured one?
    I will be getting to the Furfrous when I'm done with this Ralts (or if I get fed up with it again, if I get one I'll let you know ^^)

And I think I'd prefer an Impish one. Anything you want for it? Btw, mind nicknaming it? Anything you think is fitting for it, I don't like competitive mons w/o nicks, feels more personal and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Furfrou is one of those Pokemon that I'd actually prefer non-shiny.

I mean, come on. Georgette?

Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

My wishlist is as follows:

Shininess irrelevant/decent IVs:

EV trained Pangoro
    EV trained Aurorus
    EV trained Tyrantrum (preferably with all elemental fangs)
    EV trained Slurpuff
    EV trained Malamar
    EV trained Barbaracle
    EV trained Solar Power Helioptile
    EV trained Noivern

Shininess/nature/IV relevant:
    Aegislash
    Aromatisse
    Florges
    Furfrou
    Dragalge
    Clawitzer
    Goodra
    Trevenant

You are scratching some deep wounds there with that gif. Imma be actually mad.
    BRUDDA MEH BRUDDA o-o
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I will be getting to the Furfrous when I'm done with this Ralts (or if I get fed up with it again, if I get one I'll let you know ^^)

And I think I'd prefer an Impish one. Anything you want for it? Btw, mind nicknaming it? Anything you think is fitting for it, I don't like competitive mons w/o nicks, feels more personal and all...
    I can't remember if the impish ones are mine... What moveset on it? Got some with wish for instance.

Deleted
    someone else gets a shiny bergmite on the 30th egg.
    It's been hundreds now for Bulbasaur, lay off, man. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Furfrou is one of those Pokemon that I'd actually prefer non-shiny.

I mean, come on. Georgette?

I like thinking of shiny furfrou as "THE ULTIMATE BLACK TOOL OF DEATH". Silly, I know xD

In a more serious note, I don't know why, but I love the black coat ;D

Well, i got a tyrunt with HP/ATT/DEF IV and ice fang + fire fang..

guess i could breed a better one..

10+ Year Old Account
    I like thinking of shiny furfrou as "THE ULTIMATE BLACK TOOL OF DEATH". Silly, I know xD

In a more serious note, I don't know why, but I love the black coat ;D
    It is pretty handsome. In real life, I'd probably prefer a black dog, too. (And now the song is stuck in my head.)

But when I saw you could make blue Furfrou hair I was like "GEORGETTE! YOUR PUBLIC AWAITS!"

I even have a 5 IV male Furfrou. I think he's lacking speed, though. But he's impish and foreign and I can't wait to start breeding him once I'm done with my Arcanine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    Well, i got a tyrunt with HP/ATT/DEF IV and ice fang + fire fang..

guess i could breed a better one..
    Pretty sure I have a few high IV Dragon Dance + Elemental Fangs lying around.

I can't remember if the impish ones are mine... What moveset on it? Got some with wish for instance.
    Wish could be very useful over Moonlight, Curse would also be nice, but not a must, other then that, no preference.

I have a 5IV (Special Attack missing) Modest (derp...) Sap Sipper Goomy I can level and train if you want?
    5IV (no speed) Quiet japanese Honedge.
    Also got a 5IV (no attack, so perfect) Noibat I can do, I can breed more, and I want mine shiny.

I'll level and train them if you want any of them.

Wish could be very useful over Moonlight, Curse would also be nice, but not a must, other then that, no preference.

I have a 5IV (Special Attack missing) Modest (derp...) Sap Sipper Goomy I can level and train if you want?
    Also got a 5IV (no attack, so perfect) Noibat I can do, I can breed more, and I want mine shiny.

I found a careful which is mine: wish, protect, heal bell and foul play. Good?

- - - Updated - - -

The goomy/honedge are shiny?

I found a careful which is mine: wish, protect, heal bell and foul play. Good?

- - - Updated - - -

The goomy/honedge are shiny?
    Careful works, and no unfortunately they're not. My luck with bred shinies might as well not exist.