Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Or Shiny Froakie. Hides from Archimand'swrath*

Deleted
    I'm still awaiting Mew's wrath. Maybe it's Future Sight?

Oh wait. I'm the Prophet. And I see the future.

No Pokebank on Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need moar

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    I'm still awaiting Mew's wrath. Maybe it's Future Sight?

Oh wait. I'm the Prophet. And I see the future.

No Pokebank on Monday.
    Pft. I will find you. I will find you and SolarBeam you, 'dile! IMMA FIND YA! I can teleport all around and take any form! Feeling unsafe already? HA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Pft. I will find you. I will find you and SolarBeam you, 'dile! IMMA FIND YA! I can teleport all around and take any form! Feeling unsafe already? HA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Need moar
    Amphabulous. :O
    Definitely need more.

Got two timid 5 IV female Litleos if anyone wants...I know nobody likes this pokemon but I'll make it work somehow! A real trainer wins with their favorites...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Got two timid 5 IV female Litleos if anyone wants...I know nobody likes this pokemon but I'll make it work somehow! A real trainer wins with their favorites...
    Ill pass, not cuz i dont like Pyroar but i prefer the glorious manes of the male

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Ill pass, not cuz i dont like Pyroar but i prefer the glorious manes of the male
    I just finally got a 5 IV male and I'm stopping there XD

Hey all,

Thanks for that Charmander Well, the second egg I got from it with my Ditto gave me a 6IV one and I've gotten around 20 eggs so far and 9 of them have been 6IV once I changed the parent. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for that Charmander Well, the second egg I got from it with my Ditto gave me a 6IV one and I've gotten around 20 eggs so far and 9 of them have been 6IV once I changed the parent. xD
    You're very welcome! Good to know the charmander did something

Deleted
    Thinking about breeding some Eelektross, but can't decide whether to breed for Physical, Special or Mixed attacker. Opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Can also add Totodile with Dragon Dance, Crunch, Aqua Jet and Ice Punch to my breeding backlog. ^^

So I had been thinking of the a post a made earlier, which was about which types have yet to be seen.
    I thought how a Dark/Fairy would look. Wings that look like typical wings but with eyes or 'orbs' on them. The body would be a spinal, and jagged form that has a gleaming spectral trail to it, giving it the illusion of shimmering or fading when you look at it.
    I even thought of attacks: "Pixie Rot" Normal (signature) 10PP/100 Power/95 ACC.- The target is in sync with this pokemon, if the target is not fairy it takes critical damage each time it takes any action, this effect lasts until death.
    "Moon shards" (Fairy-Hazard): " The user covers the field in a dust that is toxic to non-fairy types, draining health each turn and returning it to the user and their partner."
    10pp/0 Power (it's a variable duh)/ 100 ACC.

Both attacks would be special type or "other".
    Anyhow yes they could be OP, but the combination of a dark fairy, something that's meant to torment you, fascinates me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm not trying to design or submit anything, just simply daydreaming/speculating.
    Also I think "Pixie Rot" would have to be an X value on all stats other than damage and PP. since it's a trick/status move that would be given priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, it also does damage, but I think it would have to do the base damage on the first use and have Diminishing Returns after.
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Quote Originally Posted by insertcreativenamehere View Post
    "Moon shards" (Fairy-Hazard): " The user covers the field in a dust that is toxic to non-fairy types, draining health each turn and returning it to the user and their partner."
    10pp/0 Power (it's a variable duh)/ 100 ACC.
    Another hazard move. Because poor Charizard doesn't have a bad enough time.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Another hazard move. Because poor Charizard doesn't have a bad enough time.
    I hadn't taken that into consideration, but it would give a unique flare to something that is usually only on the minds of Semi-Serious players.
    Most people who play casual and won't do SMOGON/VGC rules Tournaments don't put a hazard move on their teams.
    Let alone a counter.
    Since Fairy is a very common type that will change the format just enough, a hazard that any fairy type could use would change the format even more.
    On a Dark-Fairy (depending on the math for resistance/weakness) having a unique hazard means that anything that even if they're taking damage every turn, they can still recover in dire circumstances, in a tough fight.
    They'd be able to force the opponent to attack them and kill them so that at the least they'd only have to endure the hazard once.
    Yes it's a scary thought because it's something that could go way out of control, especially on a current Keymaster who's adorable in his own way and loves his haters.
    It could work, because it's another thing that would set fairy apart from everything else, and because it has no specific dot type, just a battle effect it would go good with a status move pool.
    Pokemon FS FC 3153-5071-0819 The Adrian. Grass Safari w/ Swadloon-Maractus-Sunkern.

Deleted
    I don't know what to MM breed for. Shall it be Aron? Klefki? Bulbasaur? Froakie?

HALP

Froakie, if you get a perfect 6IV female, gief gief.
    I want to test a Protean Greninja to see if it's as versatile as a Gengar with Coverage moves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I don't know what to MM breed for. Shall it be Aron? Klefki? Bulbasaur? Froakie?

HALP
    All of them. :>

Got a bunch of new 'mons for my breeding list, including a few in specials balls. ^^

Time for bed now though I think!

I love my Protean Greninja, I gave it Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse and Scald. Since it gets STAB on everything it's pretty amazing.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    I really cannot decide what to do anymore HELP ME
    Unless or if i get bored otherwise, i'm going for a SHiny Bulbasaur.
    Last edited by mmoc2b968f23cc; 2014-02-02 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I really cannot decide what to do anymore HELP ME
    Unless or if i get bored otherwise, i'm going for a SHiny Bulbasaur.
    No! I said Froakie, and someone else said all of them. That's two votes for Froakie!