Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    It's obvious it's coming from it, so it's easy to counter.
    Only some pokemon can pull off predictable moveset and be successful, but they have to back it up with high stats and/or good type matchups.
    The fun part is that not-so-viable movesets that no1 suspects can be so devastating. Hence why i'm planning on using a Trick Reuniclus with Flame orb.

Hey guys, im currently breeding some Phione. Anyone want one or two?^^
    My FC: 2208-5763-8605------Feel free to add me, just pm WHISHLIST: Battle Maison Items(48), Random shinys

Deleted
    Okay, i've decided: going to put my ''mustgetshinybeldum'' on hold and breed Porygon for people that need/want one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    how are you all enjoying pokébank? I've run out of things to transfer :s

I wouldn't mind having one if you have spares, I don't have anything special to give back
    The fact i am reunited with my oldest Pokémon left is awesome Shame the catch date is erased, otherwise my Shiny Linoone would be over 10 years old!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meltdown the blaziken is my original starter from Sapphire , glad to have him back

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    how are you all enjoying pokébank? I've run out of things to transfer :s

I wouldn't mind having one if you have spares, I don't have anything special to give back
    Just add me and PM me your FC
    My FC: 2208-5763-8605------Feel free to add me, just pm WHISHLIST: Battle Maison Items(48), Random shinys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Meltdown the blaziken is my original starter from Sapphire , glad to have him back
    Well, technically it's not mine Borrowed Pokémon Sapphire from a friend of mine, and i captured it as a Zigzagoon when i still had it. My friend was a good sport and said ''you caught it, it's yours'' Go me lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    The fun part is that not-so-viable movesets that no1 suspects can be so devastating. Hence why i'm planning on using a Trick Reuniclus with Flame orb.
    I'm planning to use UU/NU teams so their movesets can be hard to predict but also hard for me to theory-craft and make useful. Watching PIMPNITE for some inspiration.
    However I will have some OU mons to battle dem cocky passersby with full legendary teams (Lucario is first, cuz one of top fav mons).

- - - Updated - - -

Well, technically it's not mine Borrowed Pokémon Sapphire from a friend of mine, and i captured it as a Zigzagoon when i still had it. My friend was a good sport and said ''you caught it, it's yours'' Go me lol.
    I also have shiny Linoone on some old gen 3 game. oO
    That damn popular bastard.

10+ Year Old Account
    full delibird team, deal with it

Deleted
    I have some reeeeeeal nice 'mons to giveaway in a bit. :> Gonna wait and see if the thread picks up like earlier again.

Spent 3 and a half hours cloning stuff to give away, I should go back to breeding. T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    full delibird team, deal with it

Deleted
    I'm planning to use UU/NU teams so their movesets can be hard to predict but also hard for me to theory-craft and make useful. Watching PIMPNITE for some inspiration.
    However I will have some OU mons to battle dem cocky passersby with full legendary teams (Lucario is first, cuz one of top fav mons).

- - - Updated - - -

I also have shiny Linoone on some old gen 3 game. oO
    That damn popular bastard.
    It has Pick up. And it has Covet ( Wannabee Normal-Thief ). It has served me faithfully over the years farming for Heart Scales. And it has continue to do so.

Hope im still awake by then >w<
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Deleted
    It has Pick up. And it has Covet ( Wannabee Normal-Thief ). It has served me faithfully over the years farming for Heart Scales. And it has continue to do so.
    Glad you have such bond. Mine is collecting dust in the gen 3 for years.
    Sucks my ruby save got deleted years ago. I had shiny Dusclops. Looked awesome.

I'm upset you all have pokemon bank! I didn't think I would be jealous, but I am! Of course they would put US last
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I'm upset you all have pokemon bank! I didn't think I would be jealous, but I am! Of course they would put US last
    Actually EU for once isn't lagging behind Japan&US.

Anyone with Duskull/Dusclops here? I need a waller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Hey Symph, I should be on in Y in about fiveish minutes, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Hey Symph, I should be on in Y in about fiveish minutes, okay?
    Sounds good
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Actually EU for once isn't lagging behind Japan&US.

Anyone with Duskull/Dusclops here? I need a waller.
    I have a couple leftover Brave Duskull w/ Night Shade, Skill Swap, Destiny Bond

Can trade you in ~5mins.

Deleted
    I really don't understand breeding sometimes. I'm using a 6 IV and 5 IV parents... and I'm getting MANY 3 IV babies. ¬_¬

10+ Year Old Account
    Hatched my first 6 IV foreign male growlithe in 4 eggs.

Now if this damn shiny furfrou would just hatch, I'd have a Rori and then I can get back to breeding my Angelo!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby