Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I'm already in Sweden for almost a month. But I was just able to find a room. Not much to carry though so it will be fine. 2 bags is all, and then I will just be carrying my computer when it arrives.
    Well that's not much of an issue then!

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    guy with boxes upon boxes of "legit" legenderies and shiny legenderies, its obviously hacked, also if its 6 iv then ye ....
    Does that matter if all I'm gonna do is collect them? Like will game freak ban my game or something?

Deleted
    guy with boxes upon boxes of "legit" legenderies and shiny legenderies, its obviously hacked, also if its 6 iv then ye ....
    Yeah, that is just a little bit too fishy. :P Is there any way to check with regular Pokémon? 'Cause I've bred flawless ones before and such, so I dunno what I'd be looking out for there. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    Yeah, that is just a little bit too fishy. :P Is there any way to check with regular Pokémon? 'Cause I've bred flawless ones before and such, so I dunno what I'd be looking out for there. D:
    The thing is, he had like 30 shiny mewtwo, same moves, everything. Pretty fishy
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Most 6IVs at least. Some are legit 6IV event legendaries.

no wai to tell sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    Most 6IVs at least. Some are legit 6IV event legendaries.
    what event gave 6 iv pokemon ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay NA Pokébank! Kinda annoying with the one box at a time thing though.
    Black Lives Matter

I think event legendaries can be 6 IV, but it requires third party manipulation to find when the game randomly creates it how you're looking for it. Like when Well posts things about pokecheck, the yellow thing saying "could be RNG manipulated" because of flawless stats. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen, but that it's possible someone forced the game to choose that stat spread.

Deleted
    no wai to tell sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Awh. :c

Also, from what I hear - wasn't the Japanese Genesect from the movie 6 IV always? Or was that just always shiny?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dex update 670 and rising

Awh. :c

Also, from what I hear - wasn't the Japanese Genesect from the movie 6 IV always? Or was that just always shiny?
    always shiny, had extreme speed move.

i do belive he is nature locked to be hasty

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Dex update 670 and rising
    whats missing? maybe i can help out, got quite a few mons from the hg/ss that came with my old dsi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octania View Post
    whats missing? maybe i can help out, got quite a few mons from the hg/ss that came with my old dsi
    I have everything i need thx though, its just a bit of breeding/evolving left, got me a ton of rare candies from my miles for the real buggers (Looking at you deino @lvl 50 -.-)

I have everything i need thx though, its just a bit of breeding/evolving left, got me a ton of rare candies from my miles for the real buggers (Looking at you deino @lvl 50 -.-)
    and i'm so swamped again... so many possibilities on what i could do next that I end up doing nothing again...

Deleted
    Made some changes to the stall team I asked about earlier, opinions would be awesome <3

Gliscor. Impish, Toxic Orb, Poison Heal - Toxic/Protect/Earthquake/Substitute; Standard set up sub, poison opponent and have Poison Heal restore HP between subs.

Tyranitar. Jolly, Sand Stream, Tyranitarite - Stealth Rock/Crunch/Rock Slide/Pursuit or Earthquake; Provides Stealth Rock and Sand damage.

Skarmory. Impish, Sturdy, Leftovers - Spikes, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Roost; Provides Spikes, can phaze boosters with Whirlwind.

Tentacruel. Bold, Liquid Ooze, Black Sludge - Scald, Rapid Spin, Toxic, Sludge Bomb; Rapid Spinner, Sludge Bomb for fairy coverage.

Goodra. Quiet, Gooey, Assault Vest - Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Dragon Tail; Offensive tank, Dragon Tail to phaze boosters.

Dusclops. Bold, Pressure, Eviolite - Infestation, Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split; Spin Blocker, can trap physical attacker with Infestation then cripple with Will-O-Wisp and whittle down.

Lucky egg on him. Exp point power level 3. Go into Le Wow. You'll be there so close after all the matches.

Deleted
    The gamestop event for legendary dogs were 6IV iirc, sure there was at least one other thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Lucky egg on him. Exp point power level 3. Go into Le Wow. You'll be there so close after all the matches.
    trade me !

and feed me !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deiol View Post
    The gamestop event for legendary dogs were 6IV iirc, sure there was at least one other thing.
    some events ye, what he has however is obviously fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Can even snag some mons i didnt have yet from the FS coolio might actually finish the dex tonight

Deleted
    some events ye, what he has however is obviously fake
    Ofc, no one was doubting that.