Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

This one doesnt hurt your ears.
    Oh God, it does... it does...

Also, I can't believe Azumarrill lived that Cross Poison

- - - Updated - - -

4x effective uturn and celebi lives it...whut?

- - - Updated - - -

WHY DO YOUR POKES KEEP LIVING THINGS

Man I though I had room to make cameos in the background, but I'm not so sure afterall :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a Muk eating a rice ball with bad dubbed subtitles?
    Also, dammit Naruto: why does the end of the Land of Waves arc always get me in the feels
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Nintendo has filed a trademark for Pokemon Delta Emerald in Japan, leading to speculation the old GBA title could be next in line for a remake.
    Souce

Do you guys think this is legit? If so I'm going with Delta Emerald instead of AS/OR.
    Last edited by Tragedia; 2014-05-29 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Changed link from mobile version.
    Black Lives Matter

Good battle Nel!

- - - Updated - - -

I was really close!

- - - Updated - - -

AATG WWWW WWW7 LXQV

For those that want to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Good battle Nel!

- - - Updated - - -

I was really close!
    Good battle, Crobat is a major pain to handle for that team. Or any good U-turner for that matter.
    Here's the code for the video.
    GKDG-WWWW-WWW7-LXR5

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    Good battle, Crobat is a major pain to handle for that team. Or any good U-turner for that matter.
    Here's the code for the video.
    GKDG-WWWW-WWW7-LXR5
    Ya, I was surprised your pokemon, especially Celebi, kept living it though. Crobat is Adamant with Choice Band

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole Delta Emerald thing isn't going to happen. They trademarked WaterBlue when FR and LG came out, they also trademarked Pokemon Grey. They do it to cover their bases just in case and to prevent anyone from taking the names.

10+ Year Old Account
    The power of Bold Nature, I don't have a full defense EV spread though. Leafeon did but doesnt have the nature.

"According to Nintendo World Report, Nintendo will be hosting two 90 minute evening events- one for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS games, and the other event will be for “a new 3DS game”.

my predictions

omega ruby and alpha saphire
    majoras mask 3d
    nintendos version of skylanders
    pokken tournament (if pokken fighters and tournament end up being a smash bros style cross platform)
    something megaman related (dont know why this would happen)
    new ip
    something trollish like super 3d wii fit plus or tomadotchi life extra acid edition or iwata simulator :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    The power of Bold Nature, I don't have a full defense EV spread though. Leafeon did but doesnt have the nature.
    I don't think Leafeon was going to live that BB from 50% anyways, regardless of nature

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    The whole Delta Emerald thing isn't going to happen. They trademarked WaterBlue when FR and LG came out, they also trademarked Pokemon Grey. They do it to cover their bases just in case and to prevent anyone from taking the names.
    they were originally going to make grey until nintendo told them they couldnt and its possible they were originally going to make waterblue.

also emerald has alot more differences than all the other third games which is harder to split between games and is enough to warrant a remake
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I don't think Leafeon was going to live that BB from 50% anyways, regardless of nature
    Even if it did there was no way for it to kill in return so it doesn't really matter.

Spoiler Ahead

ash seems to get a LUCHADOR, and korrina may be joining him who knows :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go ahead and take on the stance of "Delta Emerald is just a copyright claim so people don't come out with a delta emerald to rip off little kids and their stupid parents during the ORAS hype."

As much as I'd like to see another third gen remake and would instantly snap it up if it was real, I just don't think it's gonna happen.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

with the wiiu doing as bad as it is and with the way pokemon literally prints money i wouldnt be surprised at all if nintendo cashes in with an emerald remake.

No, that theme is TERRIBLE. The remixed version of the current opening is just god awful! Also noticed Fletchling evolved into Fletchinder, nice, Ash is definately getting a Talonflame!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't want it to be real. A remake of a remake in the same generation? The ultimate form of money grubbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    with the wiiu doing as bad as it is and with the way pokemon literally prints money i wouldnt be surprised at all if nintendo cashes in with an emerald remake.
    I think they're betting a new Zelda and MK8 to bring the Wii U back to life.

Console Animal Crossing wouldn't hurt either and is all but guaranteed to happen. (GC -> DS -> Wii -> 3DS -> Wii U is a logical path, looking at the history of the game.)

I wonder if we could maybe count on a battle revolution on the Wii U for 'mons? Maybe that's what Pokken Fighters is.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby