Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    the only redeeming factor Lumiose City has is that big circular area around the Tower.

Other than that, Lumiose can die in a fire, HATE trying to find stuff there.

"Is the Lotto place here? No... Maybe its over there? No... Maybe its down this street... No... gah fuck it"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account

O:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the only redeeming factor Lumiose City has is that big circular area around the Tower.

"Is the Lotto place here? No... Maybe its over there? No... Maybe its down this street... No... gah fuck it"
    its mostly the camera and the fact everything looks the same
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    So have a team bred and just farming the last few items from the Battle Maison (and grinding Pickup mons to 81 to farm another leftovers.)

Ferrothorn
    Florges
    Blastoise
    Scrafty
    Galvantula
    Noivern

Have a few others on reserve like Manectric, Rotom-W, H, and C, Cinccino, Samurott, Umbreon, another Blastoise (pure defense,) and Trevenant.

Look ok for a sort of "starter team" to get my feet wet with battles again?
    i would recomend you dont breed anything until you have tested it in showdown or something
    any of them could be a waste of time as a team member in any moment and you would have to breed all over again :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

funk the damn lotto, kept on getting crap most of the time
    which is why i stopped it, and the game

10+ Year Old Account

Just a fun little group I came up with. First is Roland the Relic Hunter, then Selene the Star Gazer, and finally Trace the Tech Master. They hunt far and wide for any treasures they can get their hands on.

There was also that gamebreaking bug where if you saved in Lumiose there was a chance that any time you reloaded your game if would freeze, forcing you to start over. Luckily that problem was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Just a fun little group I came up with. First is Roland the Relic Hunter, then Selene the Star Gazer, and finally Trace the Tech Master. They hunt far and wide for any treasures they can get their hands on.
    Like the lineups. I'm guessing the Muk and Garbodor are representative of industrial pollution? Also, no Spiritomb on the relic guy?
    Last edited by Dasir; 2014-06-26 at 08:21 PM.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post

Just one small thing, shouldn't Trace be from Unova? Considering it is much more focused on industrialization and technology that the other regions. You gave him the johto badge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should be happy with a 5 IV (Missing SpA) Hawlucha.

but NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has to be 6 IV. and Mold Breaker. and Adamant. And Shiny.

stupid perfection
    Last edited by SinR; 2014-06-26 at 08:41 PM. Reason: shinies!

#TeamFuckEverything

So does anyone have extra Meowth, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Lileep, Shellos or Glameow and could pass them to me? Those are the evolutionary families I currently have no members off, and don't have any easy method of obtaining one.

I also would appreciate it if someone could lend me Porygon, -2, -Z and Magmortar (and Shaymin [though I quess I could try to clone a legit one from PokéCheck]) for the Dex credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So does anyone have extra Meowth, Chikorita, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Lileep, Shellos or Glameow and could pass them to me? Those are the evolutionary families I currently have no members off, and don't have any easy method of obtaining one.

I also would appreciate it if someone could lend me Porygon, -2, -Z and Magmortar (and Shaymin [though I quess I could try to clone a legit one from PokéCheck]) for the Dex credit.
    I know I can help, let me add you and I'll see what I can find in my boxes

#TeamFuckEverything

I have Chikorita, totadile, treecko, mudkip, lileep(i think)

I have an extra Chikorita baby I can trade you in a few.

Three responses at the same time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account

I can lend you my TRU Shaymin for dex purposes.

(I can also give you babbies of whatever else everyone else can't throw your way.)
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    OK...

Meowth, Totodile, and Glameow are all I have at the moment out of your list

#TeamFuckEverything

Added the three of you. I'll be doing some rounds in Battle Maison in Y shortly.
    Thanks for the help guys. The list is growing short.

- - - Updated - - -

Also added Viscoe's 3DSes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll propably bombard you with Arons. They're my last plentiful leftover batch left :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Added the three of you. I'll be doing some rounds in Battle Maison in Y shortly.
    Thanks for the help guys. The list is growing short.

- - - Updated - - -

Also added Viscoe's 3DSes.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll propably bombard you with Arons. They're my last plentiful leftover batch left :P
    heh, whatever you feel like putting up. Glad I can help you get your National Dex finished

#TeamFuckEverything

Adding now. Still need Chikorita or did someone trade theirs first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

@Lahis : let me find the french name for all of those mons and I'll be back for you I prolly have them all though.

Homophobia is so gay.

OK...

Meowth, Totodile, and Glameow are all I have at the moment out of your list
    I guess I'll give lileep, mudkip, and treecko then