Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

so brandon is no longer named brandon. They named him orlando

-_-
    I think he is only called Orlando for the demo because you only go to Mossdeep city where the space center is, and Orlando is close to Cape Canaveral IRL.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still waiting for my damn code. Fuck you Nintendo.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-10-21 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After so many tries I got that Impish pumpkin. Then I got timid gengar on first try so that was nice.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    OH YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDING ME!

Shiny Bulbasaur and stil no female after 200 eggs!!!
    What are you after?
    Just a female for breeding / shiny female / penta-perfect shiny female?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    What are you after?
    Just a female for breeding / shiny female / penta-perfect shiny female?
    Eh normal pvp mega Venusaur.
    But it needs giga drain or its totaly usless.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Eh normal pvp mega Venusaur.
    But it needs giga drain or its totaly usless.
    Ah, then I'm afraid I can't really help. Have female but none with Giga Drain.

http://i.imgur.com/YLOd0OR.jpg

Please Understand.

The incompetency with which this entire event has been handled is mindboggling to me.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2014-10-21 at 04:52 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    A WEEK OR MORE?!?!? We've already had to wait a week to get our demo for some reason, now you are telling me we may have to wait ANOTHER week?!?!? Fuck. Nintendo.

So thanks to the demo you find out that in pokemon contests you get to dress up yourself! I guess it's better then no trainer customization at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really really exited for pokemon contests now. I just hope the next game will have them too.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So thanks to the demo you find out that in pokemon contests you get to dress up yourself! I guess it's better then no trainer customization at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really really exited for pokemon contests now. I just hope the next game will have them too.
    Any news about horde battles? It seems the pokeradar thing is what we are supposed to use to get hidden ability pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Any news about horde battles? It seems the pokeradar thing is what we are supposed to use to get hidden ability pokemon.
    Hordes are still in? There is even horde trainer battles.

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...e/hordes.shtml

yeah weve known horde battles are still in for months khaz :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mega swampert looks really really good. I was worried they would do something stupid to the back side of him but it looks really great.

Mudkip for life

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah weve known horde battles are still in for months khaz :P
    Hm, guess I missed that announcement. Cool, good to know we will still have easy ev training.

i think it was in a trailer that came out back when you were on vacation, that might be why you missed it.

it showed off trainer horde battles where you get attacked by like 5 grunts at once
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey people, I got a small offtopic question. I got the chance of getting a month of WoW yesterday, and I realize this patch is recent, but I've come across an interesting... bug.

Basically, when entering a legacy raid (at least from Wrath and Cataclysm, haven't tried anything below it), my characters get stuck upon finishing loading, and there is no unstucking them at all, even after 12 hours of not even logging in. Strangely, this only seems to happen in 10 man. I can enter them in 25 man just fine. Same for 5-man dungeons, I managed to run Zul'Gurub just fine.

Is this a known bug, or did I catch some freakish bug? I haven't seen any discussion about this particular issue... but if there is one that I missed, do point me in its direction
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

This is probably the nicest piece of pokemon artwork I've seen.

"Its feathers are in seven colors. It is said that anyone seeing it is promised eternal happiness."

"Legends claim this Pokémon flies the world’s skies continuously on its magnificent, seven-colored wings."

"A legend says that its body glows in seven colors. A rainbow is said to form behind it when it flies."

All this talk about Ho-oh having all the colors of the rainbow, but where are they? This is my depiction of Ho-oh, whose rainbow wings erupt in a barrage of fireballs during its signature move Sacred Fire.

Battling Ho-oh on the rooftop of Tin Tower is my original trainer Harvey Andor [link] and his team of bird Pokemon. Usually, a six against one battle is hardly fair, but when you're up against a larger-than-life legendary like this one, six may not even be enough!
    The team going counter-clockwise from the left:

- Vito the Honchkrow, playing it safe and looking for an opening to attack with Dark Pulse.

- Faust the Noctowl, who narrowly dodges a nearby blast of flames.

- Z the Porygon-Z using Psychic as a defense to protect itself and its trainer.

- Kaiser the Blaziken, who can't actually fly and therefore can't attack Ho-oh directly. However, it tries its best fighting fire with fire.

- Valmer the Braviary, trying to do some major damage with its most powerful attack, Brave Bird.

- Xenops the Archeops, attacking from above with a Dragon Pulse.

http://arkeis-pokemon.deviantart.com...Fire-195711944
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Hey people, I got a small offtopic question. I got the chance of getting a month of WoW yesterday, and I realize this patch is recent, but I've come across an interesting... bug.

Basically, when entering a legacy raid (at least from Wrath and Cataclysm, haven't tried anything below it), my characters get stuck upon finishing loading, and there is no unstucking them at all, even after 12 hours of not even logging in. Strangely, this only seems to happen in 10 man. I can enter them in 25 man just fine. Same for 5-man dungeons, I managed to run Zul'Gurub just fine.

Is this a known bug, or did I catch some freakish bug? I haven't seen any discussion about this particular issue... but if there is one that I missed, do point me in its direction
    I've been able to enter uld and togc and eoe normally, so im fine on that part

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got my demo code!

Download, hurry uppp
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post

i ran onyxias lair and kara last week for the mount. ill try it in a few and see if something in the hotfixes broke it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I finally got my demo code!

Download, hurry uppp
    clearly you and zito are the chosen ones