Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    shuckle feels a bit like tangela. its evolution would probably be just a bigger version that nobody even remembers happened
    Uhmm, yeah I'm sure nobody will remember the pokemon that already has the highest defenses getting an eviolite bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Uhmm, yeah I'm sure nobody will remember the pokemon that already has the highest defenses getting an eviolite bonus.
    most people dont even know who shuckle is right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    most people dont even know who shuckle is right now
    But it's shuckle! It's the best Pokemanz ever!

Deleted

Deleted
    Haha, was going to catch Mewto, went the wrong way and thus I walked in some grass. Encountered Raikou. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Haha :P good stuff.

"Don't fuckle with Shuckle"
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    So many news about Pokemon from Corocoro!

Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has an ability called Fairy Aura while Yveltal has one called Dark Aura. Fairy Aura powers up Fairy-type moves while Dark Aura powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has a special move called Geo Control and Yveltal one called Death Wing
    Pancham's evolution is called Koronda (コロン*). It is the Aggressive Pokémon, is 2.1m tall, weighs 136kg, and has the ability Iron Fist. It is Fighting/Dark-type. It has the move Hammer Arm and a new method of evolution
    The Squids are called Maika (マーイーカ), the Rotation Pokémon is 0.4m tall weighing 3.5kg, and its evolution Karamanero (カラマネロ) the Reverasl Pokémon, is 1.5m tall and 47kg, and both are Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. Maika has a move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes. It's a Dark-type move. Karamanero has the move Hypnosis. They both have either Suction Cups or Contrary.
    The pink bird is called Shushup (シュシュップ) and is Fairy-type. It is the Perfume Pokémon, is 0.2m tall and 0.5kg in weight and has the ability of Healer. It knows the move AromaTherapy. It is exclusive to Pokémon Y
    The puff ball is called Peroppafu ( ペロッパフ) and is also a Fairy-type. Its ability is a new one called Sweet Pale which prevents your allies from falling asleep. It's the Cotton Candy Pokémon, is 0.4m/3.5kg and has the new move Drain Kiss. It is exclusive to Pokémon X
    Honedge has the ability of No Guard
    Clauncher is exclusive to Pokémon X while Skrelp is exclusive to Pokémon Y
    There's a new Gym leader, with the robot arms, called Shitoron (シトロン) while the other Gym Leader is called Zakuro (ザクロ)
    The professor is called Purataanu (プラターヌ). He will occasionally battle you.
    The evil team is called Team Flair/Flare (フレア団). Their purpose is solely to make money
    CoroCoro is offering special Xerneas & Yveltal figures if you pre-order the games and send in a form

Pictures here

No clauncher for me At least at first.

Deleted

11/10 will train

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that the squid literally has a beak.

Deleted

11/10 will train
    Heeeell yeeeah!

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I love that the squid literally has a beak.
    Very realistic.

I just recently had a conversation with someone where we said "We have an octopus, and we have 2 Jellyfish, why can't we have a squid?"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and all the Genwunners will have a blast with this one.

Another Bipedal bear AND cotton candy.

Deleted
    The Squids are called Maika (マーイーカ), the Rotation Pokémon is 0.4m tall weighing 3.5kg, and its evolution Karamanero (カラマネロ) the Reverasl Pokémon, is 1.5m tall and 47kg, and both are Dark/Psychic-type Pokémon. Maika has a move called Turn Over which reverses stat changes. It's a Dark-type move. Karamanero has the move Hypnosis. They both have either Suction Cups or Contrary.
    Rotation pokemon and Reversal pokemon, Turn Over reverses stat changes... I think there was a leak which said that there will be a pokemon that evolves when you hold 3DS upside down when level up, this could be it. And if you look at Karamanero it kinda looks like it's Maika upside down.

Deleted
    Rotation pokemon and Reversal pokemon, Turn Over reverses stat changes... I think there was a leak which said that there will be a pokemon that evolves when you hold 3DS upside down when level up, this could be it. And if you look at Karamanero it kinda looks like it's Maika upside down.
    Oh yeah, that seems very possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Oh, and all the Genwunners will have a blast with this one.
    cotton candy.
    Get out of my brain.

Was just thinking how this will be this gens ice cream cone.

Deleted
    Oh, and with this the Pokebeach leak seems pretty much confirmed.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of...er-information

New was to evolve Pancham

Pancham's evo is Figthing/Dark

And Psychic Dark Pokemon that very much sound like squids that you evolve by holding your 3DS upside down.

No Clauncher! Why? Y indeed as it is the version my mate and I are both getting first due to Yvetal... Skrelp is good but that bullet shrimp is better. Now I may have to buy a second version.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys really only ever buy one version?

Yeah but every other gen I have had a friend or brother who got the other one. So I probably would have this time anyway but would of liked to have a Clauncher on my first playthrough. This is shaping up well so far, first gen since 3 that I've really liked the majority of the designs released. As long as they include a way to bring my pokemon from White 2 to X&Y this could be my favourite gen.

Deleted
    I did, mostly because of money. I might buy both this time though.

Also this thing is f*cking adorable.

BUt since it has healer and aromatherapy it seems like a support staller, so I won't use it in my playthrough.

Deleted
    I guess I'll have to make an exception this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pious Lemon View Post
    As long as they include a way to bring my pokemon from White 2 to X&Y this could be my favourite gen.
    I don't see anything hinting that they won't do that.

So far you have always been able to transfer your Pokes since gen 3, so why should they stop now?