Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I think it's kind of lame that they include Mega Evolution in Origins. It's supposed to be a homage to how the game was back then, but of course they can't avoid putting in their shameless promotion. Might aswell throw in other Gen Pokémons too, I mean, wasn't Mega Evolutions supposed to be the secret of the Kalos region? Or is Red badass enough to find it in Kanto?
    well. mewtwo wasnt really part of the original story either, he was just there.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think it's kind of lame that they include Mega Evolution in Origins. It's supposed to be a homage to how the game was back then, but of course they can't avoid putting in their shameless promotion. Might aswell throw in other Gen Pokémons too, I mean, wasn't Mega Evolutions supposed to be the secret of the Kalos region? Or is Red badass enough to find it in Kanto?
    Red does what he pleases.

Really glad I ordered Y now.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    well. mewtwo wasnt really part of the original story either, he was just there.
    Yeah, but you know, he was still kind of a finale to the game, once you beat the league you go do the final thing (unless you want to catch 'em all): Catch Mewtwo. Though honestly I wasn't expecting Mewtwo to be in Origins either.

10+ Year Old Account
    awww I just watched the video of the Mega Charizard forms. Was hoping my heart out that maybe they'd change the colour of Charixard's Fire moves to blue...

Eh. Still love him to death.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    awww I just watched the video of the Mega Charizard forms. Was hoping my heart out that maybe they'd change the colour of Charixard's Fire moves to blue...

Eh. Still love him to death.
    Very off-topic, but your signature always brings a smile to my face :P

i wish they wouldve shown regular battles instead of stupid sky battles.

nobody cares about sky battles gamefreak!

hopefully he looks better in normal battles.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I think Sky Battles are fine, though I'm not sure what kind of Pokémons I'm going to be using in it.

Also, do you guys think we can expect Mega Blastoise X And Mega Venusaur X, or is it simply because Charizard is the fan favorite? If there's another Mega Venusaur it could determine what version I'm getting (since I don't really care otherwise.)
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-10-02 at 01:11 PM.

I think Sky Battles are fine, though I'm not sure what kind of Pokémons I'm going to be using in it.

Also, do you guys think we can expect Mega Blastoise X And Mega Venusaur X, or is it simply because Charizard is the fan favorite? If there's another Mega Venusaur it could determine what version I'm getting (since I don't really care otherwise.)
    eh id say the fans are pretty split between charizard and blastoise.

id say theres a good chance of a new blastoise and venusaur will probably get one just so he isnt left out

Deleted
    Even thou I loved this new Charizard Mega black dragon with blue flames thing, I'd love to see how Mega Blastoise X/Y is going to look like (in case there's are 2 forms)...That would help decide which version to buy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very off-topic, but your signature always brings a smile to my face :P
    It certainly brought a smile to my face when Blizz said it in a blue post.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-10-02 at 01:25 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    HAHA Good thing I'm getting X

suckers

- - - Updated - - -

So dragons participate in sky battles now?
    FUCK YEAH! *highfive*
    Now I ain't regrettin' nothin'!

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    I wonder if Charizard X will have a shiny version...

And what it'll look like :\

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    I wonder if Charizard X will have a shiny version...

And what it'll look like :\
    It'll be orange :P

Deleted
    The new Mega Charizard actually looks pretty awesome, a big step up from the Y versions Mega Charizard, and best of all:

it's finally a freakin damn dragon type!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    bulbasaur didn't get an "X/Y" in its mega stone apparently.

Though Char new mega evo gives it a type advantage. Facing fairy? Go fire/flying. Facing electric? Go fire/dragon.

But yea those flames are awful in game
    i don't think this would be possible, seeing how each evolution is tied to each game

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    [img]http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Mega_Charizard_X-X-and-Y.jpg[img][img]http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/art/Mega_Charizard-X-and-Y.jpg[img]
    Left is for X, right is for Y.
    More importantly for X:
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Stuff like this begs the question on how they'll be handling the potential 3rd game (a pokemon Z just seems like a logical way to go, then again, they might take it the same way they did with Black/White). Will they develop new mega evolutions that are exclusive to Z or just make everything available to it?
    Also, god damnit, Gamefreak, stop making me regret pre-ordering Y. Pretty much everyone I've talked to is getting X, and they get all the cooler exclusives (besides the legendary). I wonder if mega forms remain constant with a particular pokemon, or it automatically goes to the exclusive mega evolution for that version when traded.

Deleted
    There might be different versions of the stones?

Deleted
    They actually managed to make Swirlix even worse.
    http://serebii.net/newpoke1.jpg

If I wish hard enough maybe it will undo itself?

Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    i don't think this would be possible, seeing how each evolution is tied to each game
    -_-

Charizards default is fire/flying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    FUCK YEAH! *highfive*
    Now I ain't regrettin' nothin'!
    /dance party

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    They actually managed to make Swirlix even worse.
    http://serebii.net/newpoke1.jpg

If I wish hard enough maybe it will undo itself?
    Please tell me thats fake

Not sure if it's been shared yet in here, but this is Fletchling's middle evo. Several people have started leaking stuff, some have been shut down too.