Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    How accurate ate the subs? We know yet?
    Haven't watched them but from what I have seen they look like they were done poorly (lot's of typos and what not). So I am holding out for a more professional dub.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylveon is pissed
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Haven't watched them but from what I have seen they look like they were done poorly (lot's of typos and what not). So I am holding out for a more professional dub.
    If they're what I think they are they were done to spanish then english.

So yeah not great

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    If they're what I think they are they were done to spanish then english.

So yeah not great
    This is why I decided to not watch the current versions

It looks so cute when it's angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh i havent been keeping uptodate with new pokemon news, what are the new pokemon like and any links would be helpful, since i know i'll be using the water starter as my first pic >.>

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Charizard X with full coverage and bred for belly drum. If you can get it off it can probably OHKO most things in the game.

The nice thing about Charizard X is how incredibly powerful Dragon/Fire pairing is defensively. A lot of things could potentially one shot a regular Charizard, with the typing change of the X version it's likely that list of Pokemon that can OHKO it will diminish by a lot, making it incredibly dangerous once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Senedra View Post
    ugh i havent been keeping uptodate with new pokemon news, what are the new pokemon like and any links would be helpful, since i know i'll be using the water starter as my first pic >.>
    Here is pretty much everything you missed.

Pokemon wise, anyway.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-10-04 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks, oh man these new pokemon O_O

thanks, oh man these new pokemon O_O
    How behind are you with x / y news? Do you understand what mega-evolutions are?

10+ Year Old Account
    wait wait wait Evolves from Inkay. Leaked information speculates that the 3DS must be turned upside-down while Inkay is leveling up to prompt this Pokemon's evolution.
    this cant be true right, cause thats hilarious if it is XD

- - - Updated - - -

How behind are you with x / y news? Do you understand what mega-evolutions are?
    i kinda understand the mega evolutions, something to do with an item held >.>. kinda been busy with uni stuff so havent had much time to watch pokemon news, alos know that gen one have mega evolutions and a few other popular pokemon as well

wait wait wait Evolves from Inkay. Leaked information speculates that the 3DS must be turned upside-down while Inkay is leveling up to prompt this Pokemon's evolution.
    Gamefreak: Master level troll.

Malamar is just inkay upside down

i kinda understand the mega evolutions, something to do with an item held >.>. kinda been busy with uni stuff so havent had much time to watch pokemon news, alos know that gen one have mega evolutions and a few other popular pokemon as well
    Pretty much, you can control when to trigger the mega evolution in battle but they are once per battle. Not once per-pokemon-per-battle, one pokemon every battle.

The pokemon has to be holding its mega-stone to trigger, it doesn't appear to waste a turn transforming.

Other good news: you also get to pick a gen 1 starter after the first gym battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm trying to piece together my pokemon team from pictures/known pokemon so far, greninja,tyrantum,chrizardXmegaform,noivern....hmmm who else do i want, need a grass and electric type

- - - Updated - - -

so mega forms arent permanent, kinda lame for me >.>

hmm trying to piece together my pokemon team from pictures/known pokemon so far, greninja,tyrantum,chrizardXmegaform,noivern....hmmm who else do i want, need a grass and electric type

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind you will be able to catch every. single. pokemon. in these games (except legendaries and version exclusives).

Every one. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok so there is a Mega Meganium and mega Blazakin, where is my Mega Feraligatr?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind you will be able to catch every. single. pokemon. in these games (except legendaries and version exclusives).

Every one. Ever.
    ugh jesus that makes my team even harder to make T_T, kinda want one from each generation now FFFFF

ugh jesus that makes my team even harder to make T_T, kinda want one from each generation now FFFFF
    Yeah, I dunno either, my current plan is to try and use mainly new pokemon and just replace them with old favorites if they don't work out.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as how you don't know that, when they refer to mega charizard y and mega charizard x, that means that for is exclusive to that game. IE youll get mega form x in pokemon x and mega form y in pokemon y. You don't get to choose between the two forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Seeing as how you don't know that, when they refer to mega charizard y and mega charizard x, that means that for is exclusive to that game. IE youll get mega form x in pokemon x and mega form y in pokemon y. You don't get to choose between the two forms.
    yeah i guess those were based on the different games, was going to get pokemon X anyway :3