Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i just did the dragonspiral castle with n and stuff, and it's white. not white 2.
    Yes, go to relic castle, don't let the wiki levels fool you. It was some extra areas you can't access til post game with higher level pokemon.

Average level should be ~37
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    That's it, we have all of Gen 6. By far the smallest amount of Pokémons introduced in any generation yet (69 new Pokémons,) and with a severe lack of Ground, Bug and Poison types (in fact there are no primary Ground-type Pokémons, which sucks since it's my favorite type.) So, what do you think?
    How sure are we of that list? Its missing a lot that is usually in each gen. For one, they usually add eveelutions in pairs. This would be the first solo evolution evee got. It would also be the first one to not even have a legendary trio. Not to mention you said they were missing any pokemon being a primary ground-type. Idk, I find it hard to believe they went from a steady 100+ to 156 in gen5 to only 69 in gen6. Not to mention Hiro hinted at the possibility of 90, and not 70 on his twitter. Over all, im going to go with that list being incomplete until we at least have it officially out.

I mean, does it even have a psuedo legendary like all the others? Goodra being pure dragon is, idk. Has a counter in fairy pokemon. I really don't think that list is complete and that there are a lot we are missing that hasn't been released. Which would mean they are doing a good job at hiding it if 20pokemon have yet to been discovered and leaked too early. Gotta remember, the vast majority of this information comes from early leakers. There could be a lot they wont, and maybe even can't tell us if Nintendo got a hold of them.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2013-10-06 at 09:31 AM.

It's pretty much 100% confirmed, sorry. Couple of leakers in post game and no way they missed ~30 pokemon.

Also they unlocked the national dex showing that the new pokemon only go from 1 - ~70 (forget exact number).

Dual eevee is debunked, no empty space after the other eeveelutions.

Goomy is the pseudo.
    Except for maybe some event legendaries / undiscovered mega-evos this is looking like it.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-10-06 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Yes, go to relic castle, don't let the wiki levels fool you. It was some extra areas you can't access til post game with higher level pokemon.

Average level should be ~37
    thanks again <3

i'm glad to be playing pokemon again, but i just wish i could play it with sound. so boring having to keep it turned down. i get auditory hallucinations when i listen to the pokemon music, and i have panic attacks when something like that happens to me. so i just keep it muted v.v

It's pretty much 100% confirmed, sorry. Couple of leakers in post game and no way they missed ~30 pokemon.

Also they unlocked the national dex showing that the new pokemon only go from 1 - ~70 (forget exact number).

Dual eevee is debunked, no empty space after the other eeveelutions.

Goomy is the pseudo.
    Except for maybe some event legendaries / undiscovered mega-evos this is looking like it.
    Im still holding out. 70 is way too low and they are not following a lot of the patterns. We only have leakers to go by and lets face it, they aren't supposed to have the game yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Im still holding out. 70 is way too low and they are not following a lot of the patterns. We only have leakers to go by and lets face it, they aren't supposed to have the game yet anyway.
    It's still the same game we are all going to get.

Honestly from what I have seen I would surprised to even see one new non-legendary.

It's still the same game we are all going to get.

Honestly from what I have seen I would surprised to even see one new non-legendary.
    It will, but Nintendo has been policing these leaks big time. Who knows. They missed a lot that is usually put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It will, but Nintendo has been policing these leaks big time. Who knows. They missed a lot that is usually put in.
    Not really, reddit / 4chan have been nonstop leaks for days straight with no interference.

Felt like we had an overload of ground and fighting pokemon last gen, probably why we don't have many this time.

More bugs would have been nice.

Just try not to be disappointed when I'm right, and trust me I would love to be wrong.

The national dex of the game outright shows this. Unless there's some kind of hidden event legendary after Zygarde, then this is it. I guess Mega Evolutions took a heavy toll on the number of new Pokémons. Even then, there are only 70 non-legendary Pokémons in 4th Gen that aren't connected to old Pokémons, and sort of the same with 2nd Gen too. It seems every even number Generation focuses more on adding new mechanics, types or cleaning up the plate, where as uneven Generations like 1st, 3rd and 5th just add tons of Pokémons (3rd did introduce natures though.)

The national dex of the game outright shows this. Unless there's some kind of hidden event legendary after Zygarde, then this is it. I guess Mega Evolutions took a heavy toll on the number of new Pokémons. Even then, there are only 70 non-legendary Pokémons in 4th Gen that aren't connected to old Pokémons, and sort of the same with 2nd Gen too. It seems every even number Generation focuses more on adding new mechanics, types or cleaning up the plate, where as uneven Generations like 1st, 3rd and 5th add tons of Pokémons.
    Honestly the hundreds of fully animated 3d models with awesome attack animations totally makes it impossible for me to be mad with game freak.

and the STAGGERING number of pokemon you can catch from every gen.

I would pay double what they are asking for this game with no new pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

SKRELP'S EVO CONFIRMED

POISON / DRAGON

http://i.imgur.com/RCcN02k.jpg

Trick to evolving it: Must know Camouflage when leveling. Similar trick with Clauncher and crab hammer.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-10-06 at 10:17 AM.

that pokemon is legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any word on the rumored Houndoom mega?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly the hundreds of fully animated 3d models with awesome attack animations totally makes it impossible for me to be mad with game freak.

and the STAGGERING number of pokemon you can catch from every gen.

I would pay double what they are asking for this game with no new pokemon

- - - Updated - - -

SKRELP'S EVO CONFIRMED

POISON / DRAGON

http://i.imgur.com/RCcN02k.jpg

Trick to leveling it: Must know Camouflage when leveling. Similar trick with Clauncher and crab hammer.
    Do you mean Trick to Evolving it?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Any word on the rumored Houndoom mega?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean Trick to Evolving it?
    Yes, I'm tired.

So, alright.. The full list of X/Y Pokémon is 'complete'. But when I googled for Zygarde.. Is this serious? I doubt this is the real one?

10+ Year Old Account
    #650 Chespin (Grass)
    That's it, we have all of Gen 6. By far the smallest amount of Pokémons introduced in any generation yet (69 new Pokémons,) and with a severe lack of Ground, Bug and Poison types (in fact there are no primary Ground-type Pokémons, which sucks since it's my favorite type.) So, what do you think?
    There is fair amount of ghost types being introduced.
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im in love with Zygarde. It has a certain charm to it. I just hope that when you find it it feels epic.

Same goes for Yveltal and Xerneas. I hope they aren't just handed to you on a silver platter, and that they are mysterious like Ho-oh and Lugia.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Well i have my birds in x / beasts in y theory that I base on nothing other than my wildest fantasies.
    Wouldn't be such an odd one. After all the types of the Beasts and Birds are the same. Electric, Fire, Ice. Yveltal is a 'bird'.. Xerneas is a 'beast'. Sounds about right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Im in love with Zygarde. It has a certain charm to it. I just hope that when you find it it feels epic.

Same goes for Yveltal and Xerneas. I hope they aren't just handed to you on a silver platter, and that they are mysterious like Ho-oh and Lugia.
    Well, if they do make him that uber mysterious it would be amazing. But he looks so.. Off.. To me, it could've been an evolution to Dunspar-.. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THE GOD OF DUNSPARCE?!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Wouldn't be such an odd one. After all the types of the Beasts and Birds are the same. Electric, Fire, Ice. Yveltal is a 'bird'.. Xerneas is a 'beast'. Sounds about right.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if they do make him that uber mysterious it would be amazing. But he looks so.. Off.. To me, it could've been an evolution to Dunspar-.. MAYBE IT'S LIKE THE GOD OF DUNSPARCE?!
    Both are mysterious ground snakes... Both have odd, bulbous heads... Dear god, it's finally happening!

Does anyone know how big the game is? I'm worried it won't be that big because they focused alot on the 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithadin View Post
    Does anyone know how big the game is? I'm worried it won't be that big because they focused alot on the 3D.
    It's said to be by far the longest Pokémon game to date.