Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    can you re-get the free torchic if your game gets reset by accident? or is it "get it once and you are done?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Was that drawn before or after the 2nd evo's were revealed?
    Shortly after I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm considering keeping my Braixen as a Braixen, and finding an Evolite or something. I prefer it's design over Dolphox.
    Dolphox looks really cool using his wand thing to cast things like Mystical Fire though.

I, ah, feel bad asking but I don't imagine anyone has a spare Joltik they would want to trade, eh? Bug is my favorite type and I missed a generation or two so I just now learned that the electric spider exists. I *must* have one for breeding but all the ones on the GTS demand insane crap like Zapdos in exchange. >.>;;;;

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Meanwhile while i'm getting bored at work, i'll think of a possible Eviolite Doublade ( 225 BASE DEFENCE ) set to keep me awake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Dolphox looks really cool using his wand thing to cast things like Mystical Fire though.

I, ah, feel bad asking but I don't imagine anyone has a spare Joltik they would want to trade, eh? Bug is my favorite type and I missed a generation or two so I just now learned that the electric spider exists. I *must* have one for breeding but all the ones on the GTS demand insane crap like Zapdos in exchange. >.>;;;;
    I got two bug Friend Safari's i haven'[t checked out, will do in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkazrael View Post
    can you re-get the free torchic if your game gets reset by accident? or is it "get it once and you are done?"
    if you reset the entire game then ues you should be able to redownload it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    so finally found out i got an Ice safari i guess? my RL friend is being a slow ass and only keeps saying "
    its ice" "what are the pokemon?" " just ice" "go fucking in and tell me what are their names"
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Well, if you want a shuppet, I can just give you one. I mean they're not that hard to produce. I just had to go through a lot of trouble to actually start breeding specific traits.
    Aight so Zorua how did my offer sound? I give you just any one of my fennekins lying around for any one of your shuppets lying around or would you rather change anything about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    so finally found out i got an Ice safari i guess? my RL friend is being a slow ass and only keeps saying "
    its ice" "what are the pokemon?" " just ice" "go fucking in and tell me what are their names"
    and then you look like a jerk when theres a new secret pokemon called ice :P lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Is Hawlucha any good? I hear great praise for it but I have no idea myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Is Hawlucha any good? I hear great praise for it but I have no idea myself.
    Its not that great stat wise, flying press is supposively good but overall it seems meh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    No one's even taken the time to tell me the Type of my Friend Safari... <.< so I'm just going to take advantage of this Tyrogue safari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    and then you look like a jerk when theres a new secret pokemon called ice :P lol
    ill cross that bridge when i get there, right now im trying to find a safari with something from the feraligatr line
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Its not that great stat wise, flying press is supposively good but overall it seems meh
    Swords Dance + Acrobatics with Unburden could work, needs flying gem though and I haven't seen those anywhere.

Anyone let me trade my Scyther with metal coat attached and trade back?

Can give a Larvesta/metang/Frostlass/Lilligant in return or a Pokerus infected pokemon, whatever you prefer.

Vaporeon in the Amie is so darn cute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    No one's even taken the time to tell me the Type of my Friend Safari... <.< so I'm just going to take advantage of this Tyrogue safari.
    Your's is Steel. I'm going in now to see which three.

Edit: Forretress, Ferroseed, Klefki
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-10-18 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Tayy View Post
    Aight so Zorua how did my offer sound? I give you just any one of my fennekins lying around for any one of your shuppets lying around or would you rather change anything about it?
    Sounds fine to me.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Over 100 hours played, yay? D:

Hm, can a Skrelp be caught with an Old Rod? Or do I need better?
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Your's is Steel. I'm going in now to see which three.

Edit: Forretress, Ferroseed, Klefki
    You should totally grab a Forretress, and trade it to me :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Finally got a shuppet with Adamant. I've hatched three eggs so far since using her to breed more adamant ones.
    ALL FEMALE. CHRIST.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!