Thread: Pokémon!

Bleh. Only have half the Dittos I need after many hours of farming. Looking for Adamant, Jolly and Modest Dittos from Friend Safari. Bonus if they're not from the USA. I've got extra Lonely, Impish and Quiet ones. My Dittos are named by their Nature and perfect IVs for easy recognition.
    Last edited by DarkFerret; 2013-10-25 at 06:03 AM.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

What does it matter if they're not from the US?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Better chance for shiny offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    if you breed 2 pokemon from different language regions the chance for a shiny is increased by 5 times the normal amount
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    ive only gotten "above average" and 2 "superior" dittos...gonna just wondertrade the average ones... but are the superior ones the ones i want, or is there a one above that? and Im asking before i head to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    ive only gotten "above average" and 2 "superior" dittos...gonna just wondertrade the average ones... but are the superior ones the ones i want, or is there a one above that? and Im asking before i head to sleep.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comm...ing_in/ccvr4uk

Its not easy to get a ditto one, but I managed it. Is there a way to get the ditto to appear more often then not?

10+ Year Old Account
    on the hunt for perfect sandiles with an adamant nature now, yay heh
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

So, I have a physical copy of X. There was a patch and I downloaded it onto my sd card. Will that patch be active no matter what now? Is there anything special I have to do? Its to fix that major bug in Luminose city. Oh, and will it work on multiple copies of X as long as they are on the same ds?

There is an update on the 3DS store now it fixes:
    • The bug preventing the player from resuming the game after saving in certain parts of Lumiose City (Even if the player is already experiencing the above issue, this update will restore functionality
    • The bug causing certain errors to occur while using certain functions of the GTS (n.b. It gave a communication error if you used the filter"

It's 229 blocks to download.

Zantos, as long as you have the SD card with the update in, it will stay patched.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    There is an update on the 3DS store now it fixes:
    • The bug preventing the player from resuming the game after saving in certain parts of Lumiose City (Even if the player is already experiencing the above issue, this update will restore functionality
    • The bug causing certain errors to occur while using certain functions of the GTS (n.b. It gave a communication error if you used the filter"

It's 229 blocks to download.

Zantos, as long as you have the SD card with the update in, it will stay patched.
    Sweet thank you. I only have one sd card that I dont even use so I guess its finally getting some use. Now I can save in Lumiose City

Deleted
    So after 1300 Nidorans, male and female combined, i have decided to give up hope on a male shiny nidoran. I have convinced myself that purple Nidokings are way cooler than Blue Nidokings. I picked a nice male with some nice IV's and is also very " Proud of his Power", had a lot to choose from

Pretty unlucky RNG streak is at the base of my decision. I have gotten a total of 3 female shinies but after the +-450th hatch i had all 3 of those already. The last 900 i did not receive any shiny. My German Ditto seemed to have lost his mojo.

Been riding back and forth for around 27 hours. My level 1 nidoran i put in is now level 83 and i have a level 94 ditto. Now its back to playing the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bred a few basic pokemon for my friend last night, hopefully with this patch it will be easier to get a japanese ditto from the GTS and can start breeding for a Shiny Adamant Hawlucha (not sure I can be arsed to try and figure out and get perfect IV's as well... though a friend does have Hawlucha's in their friend safari, so could get semi decent IV's at least, but those have Mold Breaker, where I'll want unburden I think...)

im pretty sure all the patch did was fix the gamebreaking save bug
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im pretty sure all the patch did was fix the gamebreaking save bug
    someone earlier said that it also fixed a bug where if you tried to trade a pokemon on GTS with certain filters turned on it would come up with an error message, which I've been getting a whoooole lot

Is it just my bad luck or do two Dittos not like to get it on in the Daycare? The 6 that I have all seem to not play with each other, from what the guy tells me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Is it just my bad luck or do two Dittos not like to get it on in the Daycare? The 6 that I have all seem to not play with each other, from what the guy tells me.
    Pretty sure Dittos are genderless pokemon and Can't breed with each other (could be wrong though)

On a seperate note, if you have a shiny ditto and use it in battle, does it transform into shiny pokemon as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    Pretty sure Dittos are genderless pokemon and Can't breed with each other (could be wrong though)

On a seperate note, if you have a shiny ditto and use it in battle, does it transform into shiny pokemon as well?
    So how the deuce do you breed a low level Ditto?

I'm new to the whole breeding thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So how the deuce do you breed a low level Ditto?

I'm new to the whole breeding thing.
    You don't. The ones that they want 21-30 are from the friend safari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have a metang in their friend safari want to add me?
    Not that I don't have enough on my Black 2 game but I can't wait that long damnit!

Friend code: 1907-9146-6777
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords