Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    no problem! its all "theorying" but then again all their other stuff is theoried too. its just a little more rough, but itll give you a general idea. some of there B/w stuff is fine, but im sure some pokemon will completley change with females being able to pass egg moves now

and sweet mother of god, i just made a next to ungodly perfect honedge, 5 31's and 1 speed IV WHY GAME WHY, just 1 less speed and id be happy
    What do you mean 1 less speed? I have a bashful honedge with 5 31's minus speed. Not sure what his stat in speed is though. Currently getting ready to try and get a sassy honedge with those same stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That 1 speed won't really matter you just want to always attack second on Aegislash, correct?

I don't think I've seen anyone carry Gyroball Aegislash either.
    well if you are running a trick room setup, you want it to be as slow as possible, so what if your opponent has the same 1 speed IV, but instead you have 0, then you are techinally faster..

10+ Year Old Account
    Bulky Scizor with Swords Dance and Roost is way too good. I downloaded Pokemon Showdown and it got me out of SO MANY shitty situations.

Deleted
    A Garchomp without Earthquake? Hydreigon without Draco Meteor? Venusaur with THREE offensive grass moves? Oh wow :P

You got a glaring weakness to Ice barring MegaVenusaur's Thick Fat.

does anyone know any forums that are good for trading besides gamefaqs?

Damn, just spent the last four hours breeding egg move shelder with Naive nature and skill link ability. I completely hate the change they did in gen five in regards to ability inheritance. So much.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Damn, just spent the last four hours breeding egg move shelder with Naive nature and skill link ability. I completely hate the change they did in gen five in regards to ability inheritance. So much.
    they didn't change anything for what i know? its still 80/20 if the mother has the one you want

or if you are implying youd rather have it be 50 50 that you get the wrong one...?
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-02 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Bulky Scizor with Swords Dance and Roost is way too good. I downloaded Pokemon Showdown and it got me out of SO MANY shitty situations.
    How you can get Roost on Scyther without move tutor in this gen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    How you can get Roost on Scyther without move tutor in this gen?
    you can TM it

Deleted
    you can TM it
    Derp, forgot we got it as TM. Thanks. Hurray.

Derp, forgot we got it as TM. Thanks. Hurray.
    dont worry only reason i know is cuz i looked on serebii because i was like oh

Just landed pokerus on X. If anyone wants to trade something decent il be down. Pikachu is my carrier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MustangMan View Post
    Just landed pokerus on X. If anyone wants to trade something decent il be down. Pikachu is my carrier
    Btw im a big fan of shinies!

Deleted
    dont worry only reason i know is cuz i looked on serebii because i was like oh
    I'm happy mainly becuase I thought I would have to rebreed my Scyther for this move. And it's not exactly the thing I would like to have to do more than I already do (lots!).

- - - Updated - - -

Btw im a big fan of shinies!
    look pokerus is a disease, it goes to every poke, you can trade on wonder trade for a hour and youll get it most likely not trying to be a buzzkill but dont expect much lol

anywho im about to breed a ton of magikarps up that are jolly w/moxie when gyrados is if anyones interested they will be 4-5 ivs atleast and they are super quick to breed so its free just let me know if you want one
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-02 at 10:58 PM.

This is news to me

This is news to me
    lol im sorry im not trying to be a dick, people just driving me nuts lately with their fake shinys and stuff x-X, be careful to avoid fishing shinys if you ever catch a real shiny

look pokerus is a disease, it goes to every poke, you can trade on wonder trade for a hour and youll get it most likely not trying to be a buzzkill but dont expect much lol

anywho im about to breed a ton of magikarps up that are jolly w/moxie when gyrados is if anyones interested they will be 4-5 ivs atleast and they are super quick to breed so its free just let me know if you want one
    i want one! 4441-8255-1397

i want one! 4441-8255-1397
    alrighty my fc is in sig, ill trade with ya in like 5 mins or so, gotta get um in the daycare and floppin

Deleted
    lol im sorry im not trying to be a dick, people just driving me nuts lately with their fake shinys and stuff x-X, be careful to avoid fishing shinys if you ever catch a real shiny
    He made an account just to tell us he has pokerus pokemon he is willing to trade and you diss him already! Has that shiny sylveon taken your soul?

But actually you are right. However getting lots of pokemons from wonder trade requires getting lots of pokemons. And I really don't want people to send more useless lvl 4 weedles. I would accept breeding leftovers np, cuz I send them too and they are a lot more usefull (like 2-4IVs and good nature, most of time).

He made an account just to tell us he has pokerus pokemon he is willing to trade and you diss him already! Has that shiny sylveon taken your soul?

But actually you are right. However getting lots of pokemons from wonder trade requires getting lots of pokemons. And I really don't want people to send more useless lvl 4 weedles. I would accept breeding leftovers np, cuz I send them too and they are a lot more usefull (like 2-4IVs and good nature, most of time).
    my original sylveon took my soul, my shiny sylveon made me its son in hell, and yeah i always do breeding pokes or just random various pokes i caught with quick balls that arent from route 2 because its more usuable for newbs that do send shit stuff just because i like to be nice, SOMETIMES