Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    alright i cant do it i tried taking a break from pokemon but i must play moar.. well i feel like being generous so im gonna breed 5 IV pokemon and ill list which ones i can do, you are allowed to request 1 of them to be bred just PM me which you would like.
    -Eevee
    -Gastly
    -Binacle
    -Inkay
    -Marill w/eggmoves
    -Honedge
    -Tyrunt w/eggmoves
    -Heliopetile
    -Magikarp
    -Fletchling

plenty more in my arsenal.. but id rather just keep some to myself :P and hey its free.
    Either an Adamant Magikarp, Modest Heliopetile, or Modest Gastly pls! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Either an Adamant Magikarp, Modest Heliopetile, or Modest Gastly pls! Thank you!
    ill breed you a timid heliopetile, dont feel like nature altering, it also has solar power too so its pretty boss. currently doing eevee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Would you wanna risk it? I mean a sitrus berry could help but a set up like that won't be common to pull off, especially with azumarills horrid defenses.

Choice band + huge power ftw

- - - Updated - - -

Foe stacks 4x sword dance mega lucario

uses aura sphere

-_-
    It's mostly for a "for teh lulz" team comp I'm currently building. Seems to fit the team perfectly seeing as I need a water type and it's fairy type is just an added bonus.
    Butts

Quote Originally Posted by Grozzle View Post
    It's mostly for a "for teh lulz" team comp I'm currently building. Seems to fit the team perfectly seeing as I need a water type and it's fairy type is just an added bonus.
    you have a marill already or need one breeded?

10+ Year Old Account
    you have a marill already or need one breeded?
    Just looking for an azumarill that already has the two moves on it and an adamant nature for breeding purposes. Unless that is, I'm wrong in my assumptions that I can get both moves off the same pokemon for easier breeding.
    Butts

Just looking for an azumarill that already has the two moves on it and an adamant nature for breeding purposes. Unless that is, I'm wrong in my assumptions that I can get both moves off the same pokemon for easier breeding.
    yeah i have breeding pair with both moves and 5 ivs so i can breed them like mad, but i do have 4 IV azumarill with aqua jet and pokerus (cured) was a random off the wonder trade if you want + hugepower/adamant

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i have breeding pair with both moves and 5 ivs so i can breed them like mad, but i do have 4 IV azumarill with aqua jet and pokerus (cured) was a random off the wonder trade if you want + hugepower/adamant
    Do you want anything special for it, I have a few 4 iv smeargles if that's worth anything to you.
    Butts

Do you want anything special for it, I have a few 4 iv smeargles if that's worth anything to you.
    nah its just in boxes cluttering space you can have it for your own adventures to the daycare

btw is that a dwarf beard/helm? specifically honeydew

10+ Year Old Account
    nah its just in boxes cluttering space you can have it for your own adventures to the daycare
    Thanks a bunch!
    Josh 1650-2319-8829

and the pic is of me =P
    Got a sexy beard helm as a present a year ago and haven't taken it off since XD
    Last edited by Grozzle; 2013-11-06 at 12:39 AM.
    Butts

Thanks a bunch!
    Josh 1650-2319-8829

and the pic is of me =P
    Got a sexy beard helm as a present a year ago and haven't taken it off since XD
    dont see ya online ign is tony

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry 'bout that, my wifi is pretty shit atm. In the market for a new router.

Thanks a bunch man!
    Butts

Sorry 'bout that, my wifi is pretty shit atm. In the market for a new router.

Thanks a bunch man!
    no problem

id like to claim im probably the go to guy on the board with IV pokes. i have about 20-30 different pokemon with 5 IV's

10+ Year Old Account
    no problem

id like to claim im probably the go to guy on the board with IV pokes. i have about 20-30 different pokemon with 5 IV's
    Damn, that's really impressive. Still a bit new to actually breeding my Pokemon for good ivs, the previous gens kinda turned me off a bit to it due to the rng and grind, but with the friend safari and free 2-3 iv dittos it's a lot more bearable.
    Butts

Damn, that's really impressive. Still a bit new to actually breeding my Pokemon for good ivs, the previous gens kinda turned me off a bit to it due to the rng and grind, but with the friend safari and free 2-3 iv dittos it's a lot more bearable.
    haha its not impressive, i just no life and trade constantly. i started off with 2-3 pokemons with 5 ivs then traded my way with those 3 to expand. gamefaqs is a good site for trading

if anyones alive on this board i want to try something trade wise, i need to try to trade you a ditto, (itll be a foreign one!) i dont want anything in return. but supposedly theres something preventing dittos from being traded online so i want to see if it this is true.
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-06 at 01:44 AM.

Did anyone see this crazy stuff? http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/11/woa...kmon-for-them/

Pretty cool idea but I think it takes away from the spirit of the game, but oh well.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Gengar View Post
    Did anyone see this crazy stuff? http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/11/woa...kmon-for-them/

Pretty cool idea but I think it takes away from the spirit of the game, but oh well.
    if that guy can invent something like that. he is free to do that. but when he distributes it is when it becomes a problem

Deleted
    That is indeed crazy, I did a 85 chain then lost focus =/

Quote Originally Posted by msakingftw View Post
    That is indeed crazy, I did a 85 chain then lost focus =/
    i leave the chain fishing to other people.. people are pawning all their fishing shinies for 5 iv pokes and stuff so i can take them if i want :P suggest you just breed unless youve have had good luck so far?

Deleted
    i leave the chain fishing to other people.. people are pawning all their fishing shinies for 5 iv pokes and stuff so i can take them if i want :P suggest you just breed unless youve have had good luck so far?
    I have breed a shiny hondedge in 4 eggs and amaura in 28 eggs, i did try to breed froakie but gave up on 200 eggs same as goomy but over 13 boxes -.-.

Quote Originally Posted by msakingftw View Post
    I have breed a shiny hondedge in 4 eggs and amaura in 28 eggs, i did try to breed froakie but gave up on 200 eggs same as goomy but over 13 boxes -.-.
    nice what nature on honedge? and im currently breeding a shiny beldum for myself.i dont care how many eggs this takes. i will do it