Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    That would be really awesome, but since those are pretty rare, are you sure you want to trade them for starter stuff or something I could trade to you later?
    I honestly don't mind. I've got a number of 5 IV larvitar but with odd natures, and my Aaron's suck :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Mega kangaskhan is just a douche move imo
    Exactly. he was asking what he could do to be obnoxious, iirc. xD
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I honestly don't mind. I've got a number of 5 IV larvitar but with odd natures, and my Aaron's suck :C
    Thanks a lot and Aron I just want because it used to be my favourite and he especially looks really strong with the rock head ability and the move head smash, but I have no idea how to get that so I'm just happy to have him in any state possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    Thanks a lot and Aron I just want because it used to be my favourite and he especially looks really strong with the rock head ability and the move head smash, but I have no idea how to get that so I'm just happy to have him in any state possible.
    The thing you want is MegAggron.

Don't even get me started.

Mega kangaskhan is just a douche move imo
    Then it is settled! I really like mega kanga anyways, its a fun mega.

On a side note, I am currently breeding modest squirtles with aura sphere if anyone wants one for future breeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems as though Gooey works like Suction Cups when fishing.

I've been trying to get some god damn rain all day for my adorable little (Gooey) Sliggoo, and my boyfriend suggested chain fishing (because it kept raining on and off when he was doing it.) While I never did get rain, I was able to get a 56-cast-long fishing chain before I got a shiny and then gave up on trying to make it rain via that method.

I figured that was really fucking weird because I didn't have suction cups, but my Gooey Sliggoo was up front, so I've come to the conclusion that Gooey must work like Suction Cups... because how else would I get a fishing chain that long?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    So it seems as though Gooey works like Suction Cups when fishing.

I've been trying to get some god damn rain all day for my adorable little (Gooey) Sliggoo, and my boyfriend suggested chain fishing (because it kept raining on and off when he was doing it.) While I never did get rain, I was able to get a 56-cast-long fishing chain before I got a shiny and then gave up on trying to make it rain via that method.

I figured that was really fucking weird because I didn't have suction cups, but my Gooey Sliggoo was up front, so I've come to the conclusion that Gooey must work like Suction Cups... because how else would I get a fishing chain that long?
    What was the shiny?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    What was the shiny?
    A skrelp. I love shiny skrelp! So glad I got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    A skrelp. I love shiny skrelp! So glad I got one.
    shiny dragalge has some freaky neon colors
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Finally broke down and got instacheck. I just lost a shiny absol to someone who was able to give me fake numbers to match what would be a 31iv in that stat.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/jGwxfBS.jpg

F yeah. After failed shiny beldum breeding (600+ eggs) this one hatched after only half a day or so. Perfect nature, 4 perfect IV's. Just missing HP which both parents had =/ (and attack which is irrelevant anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/jGwxfBS.jpg

F yeah. After failed shiny beldum breeding (600+ eggs) this one hatched after only half a day or so. Perfect nature, 4 perfect IV's. Just missing HP which both parents had =/ (and attack which is irrelevant anyway).
    Are you using the masuda method? If so, are you using a ditto? Was it 600eggs total with multiple shinys? I am using the masuda method and have gotten a shiny in about 1/100eggs for 3shinies now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So on my Y version, I decided to pick up and try out the event Torchic for my playthrough, but I couldn't help but noticed the boosted XP. For some reason I just can't use XP boost (different trainer) pokemon, so I dropped him. Went and found a Litleo before I challenged the 1st gym. The second Litleo I found on the route was a male with a neutral nature and Rivalry.

I is happy atm.

Considering, when I get to the route with Eevee's, to drop my whole team and use full Eeveelution team :P
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So on my Y version, I decided to pick up and try out the event Torchic for my playthrough, but I couldn't help but noticed the boosted XP. For some reason I just can't use XP boost (different trainer) pokemon, so I dropped him. Went and found a Litleo before I challenged the 1st gym. The second Litleo I found on the route was a male with a neutral nature and Rivalry.

I is happy atm.

Considering, when I get to the route with Eevee's, to drop my whole team and use full Eeveelution team :P
    I like the boosted exp. Seems to increase the exp gained by exp share as well since the fighting pokemon gets more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it could help if you want to boost a whole team up by murdering an Audino or something.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by chasper312 View Post
    All of Ash's Pokemons Which is your favourite ? For me, Pikachu is the best
    He never owned Haunter. It merely followed him around because it thought it would be fun and then left him for Sabrina. He also had Raticate for, like, 10 minutes...so does it really count? lol

He never owned Haunter. It merely followed him around because it thought it would be fun and then left him for Sabrina. He also had Raticate for, like, 10 minutes...so does it really count? lol
    as much as beedrill counts

as much as beedrill counts
    I honestly can't remember the episode with beedrill so did not feel that I could comment on it.

I honestly can't remember the episode with beedrill so did not feel that I could comment on it.
    some bug catching contest, then he gives it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Are you using the masuda method? If so, are you using a ditto? Was it 600eggs total with multiple shinys? I am using the masuda method and have gotten a shiny in about 1/100eggs for 3shinies now.
    I have hatched 395 eggs in total, 185 of those being Tentacools, 150 of them being Bulbasaurs, and 60 of them being Staryus (quit the Staryus when I learned of the fishing technique) and haven't gotten a shiny yet. It's kind of standard though, I think I heard that using the Masuda Method combined with the doubled chances of getting a shiny puts it at 1/673 chance of each egg being a shiny, so you've just been very lucky.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-11-23 at 07:36 PM.