Thread: Pokémon!

I have decided to post by 10k post here.

Aromatisse forever!

Aww it stayed 9,999 oh well.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    good news is you can breed perfect ralts from it really easily
    Don't have a good father from her egg group yet, but inbreeding has yelded some promising results already.
    If I only had 4-6 IV foreign father... >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Unless Game Freak patches it, it's going to be here, it's not anything we can try to avoid as such. Even if Game Freak patches it, there's going to be some people that will try and find a way around it, and will probably succeed in doing so.
    It's possible they're on it right now:

Quote Originally Posted by 3ds.pokemon-gl.com
    11/29/2013 EET Rating Battles Temporarily Disabled

We have temporarily disabled the ability to participate in Rating Battles in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.
    If you try to participate in Rating Battles in your game, you should receive the following error code: 004-3003

Please continue to check the Pokémon Global Link and the official Pokémon website for updates about when Rating Battles will be available again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I have decided to post by 10k post here.

Aromatisse forever!

Aww it stayed 9,999 oh well.
    Fun Stuff doesn't contribute towards post count. :3

And soon a 3DS and Pokemon X. Need to get paid first, but yay. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait until the Pokebank opens in a month! I still need to do a playthrough of Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Pearl, but then I'll have every pokemon barring 3 in-game legendaries and a bunch of event legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Can't wait until the Pokebank opens in a month! I still need to do a playthrough of Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Pearl, but then I'll have every pokemon barring 3 in-game legendaries and a bunch of event legendaries.
    Isn't it supposed to be a free trial in december? D:

Btw, have some Timid female Vulpix with Drought and 5 perfect IV's (speed is not max T-T) if anybody wants them.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2013-11-30 at 02:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Isn't it supposed to be a free trial in december? D:

Btw, have 2 Timid female Vulpix with Drought and 5 perfect IV's (speed is not max T-T) if anybody wants them.
    Yeah, as long as you download it before the end of January then you get a free month.

So, for those of you who want to transfer your pokemon from Gen 5 make sure you download it before then. Otherwise you'll have to pay 5 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if there are any restrictions on when you can transfer your pokemon though... I am planning on using some older pokemon for my 2nd playthrough of Y and I wonder if you have to wait until you have the national dex before you can transfer them.

- - - Updated - - -

I was curious, so I looked it up and it seems that you will be able to transfer your pokemon as soon as you get your pokedex. So you can create a team of older pokemon right off the bat.

Yeah, as long as you download it before the end of January then you get a free month.

So, for those of you who want to transfer your pokemon from Gen 5 make sure you download it before then. Otherwise you'll have to pay 5 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if there are any restrictions on when you can transfer your pokemon though... I am planning on using some older pokemon for my 2nd playthrough of Y and I wonder if you have to wait until you have the national dex before you can transfer them.
    Oh balls, release date 27th, I somehow got in my head that it was the first. Oh well, longer prep time then!

I can't wait to make my perish song mega gengar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Don't have a good father from her egg group yet, but inbreeding has yelded some promising results already.
    If I only had 4-6 IV foreign father... >.<
    Not sure if this will help you or not, but go to the gts. Look for a pokemon between the levels 1-10 male. If its says 5V in the description then chances are it is a 5v. Should be able to find a 5v father in that egg group easily. I got one for each group (two for some) within three days that are all foreign.

- - - Updated - - -

I am ticked. I just killed a shiny in a horde battle. It was in the back left. I attack the target on the front left on my bottom screen. So while visually the shiny was back, on the battle screen it was bottom. FFS! The one in the back right worked. I hate hordes...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Not sure if this will help you or not, but go to the gts. Look for a pokemon between the levels 1-10 male. If its says 5V in the description then chances are it is a 5v. Should be able to find a 5v father in that egg group easily. I got one for each group (two for some) within three days that are all foreign.
    The problem with that is, though, that I don't want to feel like a scammer when I don't have something of equal quality to offer back
    And I don't feel like giving my Yveltal out for a Ralts either...

Quess I'll keep breeding untill I have some 5/6s to offer there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It's possible they're on it right now:
    Wow, didn't expect them to get on it so quickly. If it really is about fixing it, then big kudos to them.

Deleted
    Its pikachu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Wow, didn't expect them to get on it so quickly. If it really is about fixing it, then big kudos to them.
    Ha! Told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The problem with that is, though, that I don't want to feel like a scammer when I don't have something of equal quality to offer back
    And I don't feel like giving my Yveltal out for a Ralts either...

Quess I'll keep breeding untill I have some 5/6s to offer there :P
    Only need one in the same egg group. And nothing about being a scammer about it. People toss up the pokemon they dont want from breeding. Wrong nature, wrong ability, maybe wrong stats. Heck, I got a 5iv bulbasuar and all they wanted was a 21-30ditto or a minun. They might have been asking for 5ivs, but it was all in a foreign language so I have no clue. Kind of silly of them to think they can get a 5iv honestly though by asking for one. Once its on the gts you are at the mercy of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Ha! Told ya.
    Yeah, I suppose I need to be a bit more optimistic
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-11-30 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Ha! Told ya.
    Think they will also fix the SV thing? Im seeing more and more shinies pop up for trade over on serebii. Especially high iv ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Think they will also fix the SV thing? Im seeing more and more shinies pop up for trade over on serebii. Especially high iv ones.
    Those two exploits are based on the same packet sniffing technique, so my quess would be that if they're patching the communication protocols of the game they'll both cease to function.

Finally got my 5 IV Torchic today! Which means, I got lots of speed boost torchics if anyone wants, all of them adamant nature and IVs ranging from 1 to 3 perfect... PM me if you want one.

Deleted
    Shiny pursuit larvitar hatched, didn't take too long this one. Only 3/5 perfect IV's (hp/att/def) but am happy. Next up machop!