Thread: Pokémon!

can anyone help me transfer some pokemons from Y to X?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    I have not liked any of the 3D arcanine models. Growlithe had it horrible in Colosseum/XD, too.

I prefer those kinds of lean looking faces. A lot of the time they just add blank space or fluff underneath his snout and it just makes him look fat. xD
    So I am not the only one that noted Arcanine's face changes each gen.
    Yellow version Arcanine was the best imo.

I just heard something interesting. Apparently in a review they took points off of pokemon x and y. Their reason? Because it still felt like a pokemon game. Makes me facepalm so hard this would even be a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I just heard something interesting. Apparently in a review they took points off of pokemon x and y. Their reason? Because it still felt like a pokemon game. Makes me facepalm so hard this would even be a thing.
    What? They should actually add points for things like that. They have a winning formula that lured milions of fans to their games. Why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Dear God...that review is such old news...lol.

Wasn't it IGN? Seriously, it's been so long I forgot who did the review.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    What? They should actually add points for things like that. They have a winning formula that lured milions of fans to their games. Why change it?
    I think it's somewhat similar to why most gaming sites never give CoD a perfect score. If you look at it, it's probably the most polished shooter on the market, but they have a winning formula and never really shake things up. Pokemon is the same. They have something that works so they don't need to change it.

Basically they are taking off points for lack of innovation. While I don't agree with it; it is a valid point. Neither Pokemon or CoD are very innovative games.

One day I am going to make this aggron... one day

Probably after I get the shiny item so I can make a shiny one without much work.

You know, the evolution of the handheld pokemon animation is really rather fascinating.

For Example.

Ugh. I hate this. I don't want my family to spend money they need on a 3DS, but I think they will, even though as much as I want one, I don't want them to buy it. I've told them not to, so I'm hoping they don't. xD I can handle being without a 3DS for a few years, even if it means no Pokemon X/Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    One day I am going to make this aggron... one day

Probably after I get the shiny item so I can make a shiny one without much work.
    Tahuun approved.

I have gen 6 Aron shiny since... forever. However it hatched when I wasn't even breeding for shininess and didn't have proper IV parents so... it's stats suck. But I still love him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    You know, the evolution of the handheld pokemon animation is really rather fascinating.

For Example.

Ugh. I hate this. I don't want my family to spend money they need on a 3DS, but I think they will, even though as much as I want one, I don't want them to buy it. I've told them not to, so I'm hoping they don't. xD I can handle being without a 3DS for a few years, even if it means no Pokemon X/Y.
    Wow. When you line up the sprites like that, it looks amazing. Make an Arcanine line.

Deleted
    I hope they fix this in the next game, looks awful compared to
    and this poor one needs a evo and a mega.

Deleted
    Tell me where are you getting these gifs from?
    I tried bulbapedia and serebii with no effects.

For Example.

They ruined butterfree in Gen 6. Looks awful
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Tell me where are you getting these gifs from?
    I tried bulbapedia and serebii with no effects.
    http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    How so? It looks just like it has always looked. It just has a model instead of a sprite.

Anyone that could help me trade evolve my Spritzee?

Also just purely intersted in more FC friends for safari+multi AI partners, FC in sig, pm/quote me with your, and I will add you.

Edit: Added you for FC Lahis
    My FC for 3DS: 4699-6016-0702
    Playing Pokémon X, give me a PM with your FC if you add me

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I think it looks amazing.

I felt Generation 5 ruined it.

I hope the people making the GIFs continue. THey haven't made a new one for over a week.

I think it looks amazing.

I felt Generation 5 ruined it.

I hope the people making the GIFs continue. THey haven't made a new one for over a week.
    Don't feed the trolls, no way he ain't trolling
    My FC for 3DS: 4699-6016-0702
    Playing Pokémon X, give me a PM with your FC if you add me

I just realized how much I hate Butterfree's feet.

Deleted
    Wild Lickitung horde appears!

Oh god, my sides. xD

D'awww
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-12-02 at 06:19 PM.

Wild Lickitung horde appears!

Oh god, my sides. xD
    Personally I'd run and laugh in FEAR of that. D: