Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Personally I'd run and laugh in FEAR of that. D:
    The funny thing is, I think I have actually met a horde like that. Knocked out every single one out.
    Another funny thing is, that the pokemon in hordes usually aren't moving in synchro, which makes Mr.Mime and Spinda hordes that much better.

Spinda Hordes are better.

I laughed the first time I saw a video of one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Spinda Hordes are better.

I laughed the first time I saw a video of one.
    Told ya. They don't move synchronised in real, which makes them funnier. Bunch of drunken bears.

Spinda Horde Enjoy!

What's up with all these male Ralts ending up with perfect Gardevoir IV spread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Zito cursed you!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Anyone that could help evolve trade my Spritzee?

Also interested in getting an Articuno just to have seen it on the dex

Can offer 4 iv quiet Snover, timid Froakie w/ protean, bold Solosis, adamant marill w/ huge power, sassy Larvitar with SR, timid gastly, jolly kangaskhan with d-edge+stomp, sassy duskull with pain split, timid bagon with ddance+some with hydro pump and d-pulse also, jolly sand veil gible with iron head+outrage, brave honedge w/ metal sound bred and last, but not least, modest Rotom.

Also other 'mons im interested in that have 4+ perfect iv's, and the above mentioned is what I potentially can offer as of now. Give me a PM if you have some pokémon I may be interested in, and also want one of the ones I can offer. Can also get X exclusives if you dont care too much about iv/nature on those.

Also got a adamant swift swim shiny Luvdisc, no idea of iv's and an adaptbility shiny naive Basculin for trade.

Edit:

Oh, and the Duskull are in Dusk Balls..get it? Dusk/dusk? I dont even know why im trying..
    Last edited by Fierza; 2013-12-02 at 07:35 PM.
    My FC for 3DS: 4699-6016-0702
    Playing Pokémon X, give me a PM with your FC if you add me

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    The funny thing is, I think I have actually met a horde like that. Knocked out every single one out.
    Another funny thing is, that the pokemon in hordes usually aren't moving in synchro, which makes Mr.Mime and Spinda hordes that much better.
    Mr Mime looks like he belongs in a horror movie.

Like seriously, Mr. Mime is the creepiest pokemon as of Generation 6. Which is funny, because he's part Fairy type now.

I know some people (like me), have specific genders they use on certain pokemon (like, for me, Gardevoir, Roserade, etc. have to be female, whereas things like Mr. Mime have to be Male), but Gardevoir can be male or female, if the gender doesn't bother you.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but would Noivern be too powerful if it had Aerilate? It just seems like a wasted opportunity, what with it being one of few Pokémon that can learn Boomburst.
    Also, (this may seem like a bit of a u-turn, but...) I kind of wish Noivern was a bit more rounded in his Attack stat. A physical attacking Noivern just seems more natural and appealing to me.

Edit:

Myzou, that second .gif is nightmare-inducing. I must have it!
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2013-12-02 at 07:40 PM.

Any Pokemon with Boomburst would be OP with any -ilate ability, if it gave STAB.

The -ilate abilities give a 30% boost BEFORE STAB.

So a Boomburst with an -ilate ability that causes it to gain STAB would have 252 Base Power.

Give it to something like Mega Gardevoir, and Smogon would insta-ban her.

IMO, Chatot is the best Boomburst user.

Boomburst, Chatter (which has 100% confuse chance in Gen 6), Roost, and another move. Boom/Chat go past subs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Zito cursed you!
    Damn right I did
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Any Pokemon with Boomburst would be OP with any -ilate ability, if it gave STAB.

The -ilate abilities give a 30% boost BEFORE STAB.

So a Boomburst with an -ilate ability that causes it to gain STAB would have 252 Base Power.

Give it to something like Mega Gardevoir, and Smogon would insta-ban her.

IMO, Chatot is the best Boomburst user.

Boomburst, Chatter (which has 100% confuse chance in Gen 6), Roost, and another move. Boom/Chat go past subs too.
    I had a feeling it might be a bit much.

As for Chatot, it's incredibly frail, so Roost wouldn't be of much use since I'm pretty sure anything that Chatot can't resist would 1-hit K.O. it.

I know some people (like me), have specific genders they use on certain pokemon (like, for me, Gardevoir, Roserade, etc. have to be female, whereas things like Mr. Mime have to be Male), but Gardevoir can be male or female, if the gender doesn't bother you.
    I'm like you, my Gardevoir needs to be female.

This whole breeding ordeal is that much more horrifying because I'm aiming for a shiny Gardevoir. If after thousand eggs I end up with shiny male, I honestly don't knwo what to do

Fun numbers about Masuda Method:

After 948 eggs, one has 50% chance to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    After 1996 eggs, one has 75% chance to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    After 6298 eggs, one has 99% chance to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2013-12-02 at 10:43 PM.

I'm like you, my Gardevoir needs to be female.

This whole breeding ordeal is that much more horrifying because I'm aiming for a shiny Gardevoir. If after thousand eggs I end up with shiny male, I honestly don't knwo what to do

Fun numbers about Masuda Method:

After 948 eggs, one has 50% to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    After 1996 eggs, one has 75% to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    After 6298 eggs, one has 99% to have encountered shiny pokemon.
    Is that even though the rate is 1/1638? I was already in that position. 4IV male shiny ralts. I just turned it into a gallade. So cool looking. Just wont be battling with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is that even though the rate is 1/1638? I was already in that position. 4IV male shiny ralts. I just turned it into a gallade. So cool looking. Just wont be battling with it.
    Yup, that's with the 1/1368. It's still only 0,073% chance :P

Looks like I forgot the word "chance" on those...

Won't spoil anything, but the english dubbed Pokemon Origins is TERRIBAD. Q_Q

I heard that Jamieson Price voices Giovanni - how did you find his performance?

Deleted
    So I've heard, haven't watched dubbed version.
    Small spoiler:
    They even removed that scream part I think

Also I want this sooo bad, Dunsparce needs more love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Spindas seem drunk and yeah I would love that dragon evolution.

Generation II was my favorite Pokemon Series. :P
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    I heard that Jamieson Price voices Giovanni - how did you find his performance?
    Not the worst in terms of just the voice (the choice was good in my opinion, his pitch is great) the rest is just...not a very fitting script/lack of proper emotion. My opinion though, but that can maybe be due to my opinion about how he is as a character.

There's also a feeling of a lot of convoluting, so it feels a bit forced too. But that's maybe just me.

My biggest problems is with the pokemon actually, the rest was...'meh' to 'ugh'. There were only a few voices that I personally would say were good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I hope they fix this in the next game, looks awful compared to
    Its hands down the worst looking 3d sprite.

It just looks so out of proportion

It barely even has claws -.-

Ironically, Druddigon actually looks really good.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-12-03 at 01:26 AM.