Thread: Is it fate ?

Deleted

Is it fate ?

so i just did 2 wow personality quizzes to suit a class to me they both came out as priest, i stopped leveling my 76 priest cause i dislike priest leveling but is this fate for me to pick it back up

Deleted
    Don't believe that BS. Just play whichever class you enjoy.

Or would you like to know what your horoscope is as well? :P

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Choose your own destiny, sir. Good luck and godspeed.

PS I keep getting priest too, but I play a Holy paladin and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's not fate, just pick the class you like playing most. It's easy to steer those "quizzes" in the direction you want.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

You're joking, right?

I think using quizzes that claim they can figure out which class you should play is nonsensical.

That said, playing any character at endgame 85 content is a vastly different experience from leveling said character.

In my opinion follow the quiz because you will will never regret leveling this class.

We're the best raid healers and the best for mitigating damage so we have two very
    crucial components of a raid.

Not to mention Shadow is just amazing for both PvE and PvP between the crazy dots
    and self healing with bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerwordthug View Post
    Not to mention Shadow is just amazing for both PvE and PvP between the crazy dots
    and self healing with bubbles.
    that has nothing to do with why shadow is good they have shitty inefficient self healing and vamp embrace is a joke now but no hybrids have "good" self healing anymore

They do good dps if played right in pve and in pvp with a frost mage you can faceroll 2s to 2200

lololol sheep(trinketed)blanket silence sheep(no death for you)sheep horror cs MC run to himself fear bomb MC dispel own VT lolololololol