Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm starting to think I should at least try playing Dragon Ball Online...
    I actually played that for quite awhile until I got into other games. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I had a post way back explaining how to set it up in NA. No idea if the process has changed since then though. Think I'm going to try to log on now just for kicks as I still have it on the PC.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

Keep your eye on the doge

I made a dbz video for the first time yesterday; it's something that I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been a dbz fan since the late 90's and I never grew out of it, anyways tell me what you think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I made a dbz video for the first time yesterday; it's something that I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been a dbz fan since the late 90's and I never grew out of it, anyways tell me what you think!

#7 is probably my all-time favorite scene from the show.

Also, very obvious Vegeta bias, lol.

Nice job, though!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    #7 is probably my all-time favorite scene from the show.

Also, very obvious Vegeta bias, lol.

Nice job, though!
    Lol I'm not Vegeta bias, he's one of the main characters that I dislike the most, but he has so many good lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Life sized papercraft.[/URL]
    That's beyond amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    I used one of my heavy punches -16

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    <Dear Raditz>
    That must of been an awkward conversation once Nappa went to the afterlife.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a necessary bias. Those are some powerful Vegeta quotes. Though, I would put number 7 at number one, just because. And since you added a humorous one from 16, I would say you'd have to add "have you seen my arm, it's green" in there.

FUNimation will be releasing blu-ray season sets of Dragon Ball Z starting this December with season one. It is all remastered HD footage and will have an aspect ratio of 16:9 using pan and scan technology to provide a better viewing experience. Season one releases December 31st 2013 with a price around $44.95 with reduced prices at certain retailers such as Amazon. Season one contains 4 discs and is approximately 925 minutes long.

The December issue of Saikyo Jump is stated to include a 3-shot Dragon Ball manga along with the usual Dragon Ball Heroes material. There is currently no other information on this manga however, it could be a new Dragon Ball manga series but it could very well be just another Dragon Ball SD chapter.

Dragon Ball Heroes Mission 10 Preview

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    FUNimation will be releasing blu-ray season sets of Dragon Ball Z starting this December with season one. It is all remastered HD footage and will have an aspect ratio of 16:9 using pan and scan technology to provide a better viewing experience. Season one releases December 31st 2013 with a price around $44.95 with reduced prices at certain retailers such as Amazon. Season one contains 4 discs and is approximately 925 minutes long.
    I'll stick to the ones I already have. That's expensive for something not really worth paying for.

Yeah, I may stick with the bricks, but IDK, Remastered in HD sounds intriguing...

What i'm wishing for...

1) Full screen with no image cropping.
    2) US opening theme and ending theme songs
    3) "This time on DBZ" prelude and "Next time on DBZ" conclusion
    4) Steel cases, neatly put together organized cases that don't fold like crazy with sleeves and stuff.
    5) Blu-Ray movie collections sold in similar cases to match the collection divided evenly into 5 movies per pack, including the TV specials Bardock & Trunks.

If that was all included, it would be a done deal.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1374161_673630015982602_901781273_n.jpg[IMG]
    thats why i like dragonball more than dragonball z.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Another set? Can't wait until they cancel this one too! >_> It's not even in the correct aspect ratio. Which means it's cropped. Guh...

I feel sorry for you lol Those orange bricks have pretty awful quality. I still don't understand why FUNimation continued these but cancel the good sets they start. Such as the awfully named "Ultimate Uncut Special Edition" sets. They actually had good quality. Then they started releasing blu ray sets with the proper ratio and everything, canceled them after the first 2 sets were released >_<

well, time to petition funimation to start a kickstarter for a proper dbz disc set

10+ Year Old Account

Funnymama never fails to amuse me !

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    freeza has a cat?

10+ Year Old Account
    freeza has a cat?
    that's obviously Bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    shit bills needs some beauty sleep

- - - Updated - - -