Ugh, Xenoverse frustrated the hell out of me. I stopped playing after I couldn't beat the first Androids fight with Trunks because he kept getting himself killed, then my husband decided to take the game underway with him and he managed to beat the game within a couple weeks.

I'm so mad.

10+ Year Old Account

I have SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS!

just one:
    why is goku's arm looking so wierd

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is Krillin wearing? A nightgown gi?

Deleted
    how much time has passed between Kid buu and super? Goten and trunks haven't aged at all

10+ Year Old Account

2-3 years at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably because of the clothes, but Goten looks even younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks like the other gods of destruction may just be variations rather than full out changes, a fat Beerus, and a Whis in a diff style could be a variation

Or its Beerus's bro and thats Whis's sis/bro

- - - Updated - - -

lol at veggie

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it looks like the other gods of destruction may just be variations rather than full out changes, a fat Beerus, and a Whis in a diff style could be a variation

Or its Beerus's bro and thats Whis's sis/bro
    Or too much pudding.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Or too much pudding.
    fuck i was gonna say that
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Apparently the series takes place basically right after defeating Buu.
    Atleast nine months have passed. Pan were born in Resurrection of F and I don't think Gohan and Videl put that bun into oven before Buu was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    good, one of my main gripes with anime is how short they are and how hardly any of them have more than one season
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    http://4geekslikeyou.com/the-name-of...ia-mantan-web/

we got names

- - - Updated - - -

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Broly's base form silhouette, with an added tail!

or someone who looks like broly, never trust anime

example:

broly's my most favorite dbz character. i hope they make him not a bad guy this time. or at least neutral.

also, is that super saiyan pan? i mean, it's obviously a little girl. very cute <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    broly's my most favorite dbz character. i hope they make him not a bad guy this time. or at least neutral.

also, is that super saiyan pan? i mean, it's obviously a little girl. very cute <3
    First I thought it was Trunks and Goten, but that person on the right clearly looks like a girl. It could be Bra/Bulla, but... wouldn't Bra and Pan be, like... still babies for the duration of this series? Pan was still what, around 5 during the end of DBZ? I don't know.
    The one on the left does look like a slightly older Goten, though.

And yeah, that silhouette 100% looks like Broly with a tail.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2015-06-20 at 07:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

The Super Saiyan kids in the upper left corner are from Dragon Ball Heroes. They WON'T appear in any anime.

Sadly I think we will never see SSJ Pan in any official media.

As for Broly siluette:

Serously, he is bad and overhyped character. I don't wanna see him in any canon media.

and what about if broly got a new personality because he now will be a canon character?
    or let's just asume the two movies are retconed as cannon and because plot he is now completely different.
    or fat bills revives him so goku has to fight him to test his strenght, broly wasn't defeated on a 1on1, always like "guys gimme your power so i can throw him into the sun" thing