Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    what is the point then? the ones he cared about died anyway..going back and creating another universe timeline is just selfish and doing it for himself, he would not be prevent anything or saving anyone then
    In DBZ he says its so he could find a way to beat the androids. He does find two ways in fact. The first way is when he uses the remote to shut them down but then cell kills him. The second time he is strong enough to just kill them and then kill Cell.

Deleted
    How can Base Goku (Battle of Gods) be weaker than Frieza (Namek) :S That makes no sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    How can Base Goku (Battle of Gods) be weaker than Frieza (Namek) :S That makes no sense
    He's not ? where was it even implied he was weaker than Freeza on Namek ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    He's not ? where was it even implied he was weaker than Freeza on Namek ?
    beerus says so, when he visits King Kai's planet in battle of gods. The full quote: ''It doesn't seem possible that you could defeat him as you are''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    beerus says so, when he visits King Kai's planet in battle of gods. The full quote: ''It doesn't seem possible that you could defeat him as you are''
    Ah Back then, then yeah back then he wasn't strong enough in base form to beat Freeza in his final bulky form(he probably could with Kaio Ken though, but beerus didn't know about that), also Goku was probably suppressing his ki in base form. Back then he depended on transformations too much.

Deleted
    I'd rather like to see them kill Gohan, than to see him like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bit dramatic...
    He's so useless. There is no point giving him screen time. So they might aswell.

lol, you don't have to fight or beat anyone just to bring something to the show.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-07-17 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hype to see pan grow up, fuck if she can fly at this age imagine what she'll do when she's goten's age... a force to be reckoned with no doubt, probably the next generation of defenders after goku and vegeta pass on

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright so

theory time:

The time rings. There are 5 rings. 4 green rings and 1 silver ring. I think it corresponds with the kais. The 4 green rings going to the regular supreme kais (like the one we know and the old kai) and the silver ring for the leader of them.

So it is possible for us to have a team of villains using the other time rings.

(just a reminder the one who looks like fat buu is the leader for those who forgot, its not the most common guy to see)

Now in uni 6 we only saw 1 or 2 kais. I think it was the leader kai and his attendant due to the very different look that guy had

(although I think he was described as a kai, things tend to change when announced versus when enacted)

Also Zamasu may be dubbed as Zamas in english... Zamas is a fucking awesome name.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW

GOHAN IS SUCCESSFUL AND HAS A GREAT FAMILY LIFE! I am happy for him. He has what everyone kinda dreams of.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-07-17 at 07:49 PM.

gohan never wanted to be a fighter in the first place. he didn't have the personality for it.

so, i'm ok with where he is, kinda. i just wish he wouldn't be so goofy, and unleash his full power when he has to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a cool name in all, but Zamas just sounds good.

Deleted
    happy with gohan's faith, but this was a filler episode pmuch.

next one is looking to be a lot more interesting.

Prior to the Universal tournement didn't Gohan say he was going to train to protect his family against anything in the future? Hasn't... worked out quite like that from what i've seen.

I don't get the menial tasks Piccolo and Krillen are doing now, they're effectively doing "training" which Goku and Krillen did when they were 5 years old, i'm sure it's just filler but... It's down right ridiculous them putting any effort in to it.

Looks like Super isn't on next week either according to a post i seen, ohnoes.

I agree with the others. I like where Gohan stands now. Goku and Vegeta are warriors while Gohan is not. he was basically forced to fight. his dream was to be a scholar and now he has a family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd also like to throw out another speculation that Goku will learn a new way/form/discipline in martial arts from Zamasu (which sounds better than Zamas, :P) and that'll be used against Black, since Black seems to be like Cell in a way in that he can "learn" how people fight and their general moves (for Goku, at least).

Also, people consider Goku a fighting genius, not an opinion I'd share tbh (he mostly just fucks around until he needs to use his full power, he's a retarded Saiyan, afterall), be interesting to see how he does against an actual genius xD

- - - Updated - - -

Grand Supreme Kai/Dai Kaiōshin. Basically the guy that made Buu look the way he does now, since he had the biggest influence on Buu's power/form. I'd have liked to see more from him, honestly.
    Goku is a fighting genius. He was the only one that could counter Hit's time leap without just out powering it completely. Vegeta didnt even know what hit him, and couldnt even figure out that Hit was using timeleap. Goku may fuck around 99.999999% of the time, but that does not change the fact that he is a genius =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we are likely to get SSG or SSB Future Trunks or (present) Gohan. The ritual requires 5 Saiyains and there are 6 eligible Saiyains now. If we focus on the here and now and the pressing matter, Trunks needs to get stronger and a vast source of power is accessible to him. Rather than Goku and Vegeta offer to deal with it for him, why not encourage him to obtain that power (send him to the hyperbolic time chamber if time to master it is required) and then come with him as a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I agree with the others. I like where Gohan stands now. Goku and Vegeta are warriors while Gohan is not. he was basically forced to fight. his dream was to be a scholar and now he has a family.
    That wasn't really his dream though, that was his mom's, for the most part he wanted to fight more than anything else, because he wanted to protect people, at least after Piccolo trained him. Really we haven't wanted to see what Gohan really wants, he may want to build model trains for all we know.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That wasn't really his dream though, that was his mom's, for the most part he wanted to fight more than anything else, because he wanted to protect people, at least after Piccolo trained him. Really we haven't wanted to see what Gohan really wants, he may want to build model trains for all we know.
    well, Trunks said that it was his dream.

plus, he was a scared child not wanting to fight. he was basically forced.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, Trunks said that it was his dream.

plus, he was a scared child not wanting to fight. he was basically forced.
    We never really saw his motivations to be honest. He was forced to be a fighter by Piccolo early on. But When he came back from Namek he didn't seem that interested in studying and was pretty anxious to train. Then after the Cell games he was forced to study. Of course during the cell games you could see that his heart was clearly not in fighting. I think he probably liked training because it let him be with his two father figures, Goku and Piccolo.