10+ Year Old Account
    WTF was slenderman posting?

Also

Me and my friends have discussed this and while yes, Trunks and Mai kinda kissed, it was not on screen. We demand to see the first DB onscreen kiss to be

Black and Zamas, just going at it... like hard core AF

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    WTF was slenderman posting?
    Bot posting shit to get to the 10 post image/link posting limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they sometimes say Zamas rather than Zamasu and dont forget, Trunksu is what they call Trunks.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well they sometimes say Zamas rather than Zamasu and dont forget, Trunksu is what they call Trunks.
    Well you can't spell "Trunks" in Japanese. トランクス is Torankusu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    That sounds possible, otherwise, wth is she doing in the future?
    I still see this as being a bit more than possible, especially if we see Bulma going back to the future with them.. again.

She's basically caused a flux of emotions in Vegeta since she clearly expects Goku to save everyone, so not only will that fuel his training, but it will fuel his transformation in a multitude of ways if she's killed.

I'm also wondering if Beerus was referring to Black or Zamasu since he clearly said he could easily beat Zamasu, so either his full power is enough for Black or he actually does have some type of Universe 7 god only admin rights and can simply erase Zamasu from existence via a command.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-10-17 at 01:28 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

so trunks will use galick gun next ep
    anyone else hopes he will use big bang attack?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I'm also wondering if Beerus was referring to Black or Zamasu since he clearly said he could easily beat Zamasu, so either his full power is enough for Black or he actually does have some type of Universe 6 god only admin rights and can simply erase Zamasu from existence via a command.
    He can do what he did to present Zamasu. Unexists them.

Trunks using Vegeta's moves.. <3 GT Trunks was shameful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He can do what he did to present Zamasu. Unexists them.
    It seems likely now, but I wouldn't see him using it against Black since he isn't immortal. Although, we really have no idea what Beerus is capable of when desperate/angry/backed into a corner, nor do we truly know how strong that Rose form is.

Without Beerus' admin rights or a new super powerful form, something special has to happen, such as Zeno appearing due to Goku butt-dialing him via the button.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

It seems likely now, but I wouldn't see him using it against Black since he isn't immortal. Although, we really have no idea what Beerus is capable of when desperate/angry/backed into a corner, nor do we truly know how strong that Rose form is.
    Why wouldn't he use it against Black? Beerus only fights when it amuses him. When he is doing his job, he can just effortlessly throw the trash into /dev/null.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Maybe even slip in a Final Flash
    he did it already a few ep ago

Black is not immortal so he can be erased by Beerus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Why wouldn't he use it against Black? Beerus only fights when it amuses him. When he is doing his job, he can just effortlessly throw the trash into /dev/null.
    It's obviously not fact, but I was thinking he only did that because he needs a really extreme excuse to use the destroy ability, or that it may only work on Gods. Meanwhile, his high power is sufficient enough for most everything else.

10+ Year Old Account

Without Beerus' admin rights or a new super powerful form, something special has to happen, such as Zeno appearing due to Goku butt-dialing him via the button.
    My theory is Black and Zamasu are forced to use the fusion earrings, which technically creates a new person and would therefore nullify Zamasu's individual immortality.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    My theory is Black and Zamasu are forced to use the fusion earrings, which technically creates a new person and would therefore nullify Zamasu's individual immortality.
    or the opposite is happening and black gains immortality so the mafuba needs to be used instead of the typical "my flashy attack is stronger than yours!"

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

guess who is getting shafted

10+ Year Old Account
    I see fusion as a very likely occurrence. If we're assuming Beerus can't appear, then I think a combination of some of the theories here will happen. If one person solves it all I see it as being Zeno.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    or the opposite is happening and black gains immortality so the mafuba needs to be used instead of the typical "my flashy attack is stronger than yours!"
    That would be lame, I don't see this trapping a god, especially one that powerful. Granted I know squat about the Mafuba since I never watched Dragon Ball, I started with DBZ.

We could have Vegeta reaching a new level due to Bulma dying, but still losing because Z has immortality, which could still bring Zeno into this.

We know at some point that button will be used, it's a perfect setup since Goku's quasi-retarded and butt-dialing Zeno via the 1-800-Zeno button is comical and perfectly fits in with DBZ/S and would bring a combination of comedy and seriousness.

Edit - I just realized if Black's trapped in that thing, then he could give it to Zeno, it's perfect !
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-10-18 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be lame, I don't see this trapping a god, especially one that powerful. Granted I know squat about the Mafuba since I never watched Dragon Ball, I started with DBZ.
    It might work, the elder kai was trapped in a sword by Beerus, so sealing-type spells can work on even kai-level beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might work, the elder kai was trapped in a sword by Beerus, so sealing-type spells can work on even kai-level beings.
    Good point, although his power level is low. I've forgotten what occurred in some of the old DBZ arcs.

Also, I just thought of this... what if Zeno is already fully aware or checks up on Goku then becomes aware of what's going on and wants to see if Goku will share the information with his 'friend' since friends don't keep secrets (that's the logic I can see DBS using).

10+ Year Old Account