Yolft = You only live four times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Five times. He died four times.

10+ Year Old Account

Lol I missed your posts Genn, welcome back.

I'm also really looking forward that live action Dragonball Z Saiyan saga trailer. The more I see about it, the more I like. Thanks for sharing.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    yep my toshiba is fixed and memeing it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Saga Video Update 2
    this simply looks amazing and i cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    this simply looks amazing and i cant wait
    They made a comment on that video where they said they're starting to film on May 5th, and to expect the trailer sometime in July or August. So they're putting a lot of work into it. Can't wait for then

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 05:10 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 07:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 08:52 PM ----------

please enjoy the updated OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    please enjoy the updated OP
    Wait, my place in the Pecking order is Greymane's stool?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    And the moderator gets no love

So I was watching the Cell Games again, because holy crap the Cell Games, and was thinking about some things.

First off, seriously, at what point do the humans turn around and just say "Hercule, you're full of shit". The reporter guy does at one point, then he turns back into gullible retard when Hercule claims to have killed Cell. I mean, I know plot and stuff, but these people go way beyond stupid. And what's even worse is the entire planet acts the same way. Really, Cell and Frieza were doing these people a favor by killing off the stupidity.

Second, I know Gohan would think he was responsible for Goku's death one way or another, but he is also responsible for saving 18's life. Granted, at the time they still thought she was just an android, but still. And did Gohan know he could get her out of Cell? His actions and expressions beforehand suggested he had a plan. He said he wanted Cell to suffer for a little while, but was he really just trying to save 17 and 18's lives?

Best line of the entire thing, Goku to Gohan: “Will you stop attacking yourself! I don’t know where you got it in your head that there’s something wrong with you, cause there’s not! You’ve saved my life and our friends lives so many times! And you’re going to do it again! RIGHT NOW!”

10+ Year Old Account
    watching DBZ the episode were frieza kills vegeta.
    goku blasts a hole in the ground to bury vegeta,looks like frieza shits himself a little,made me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fO_P...eature=related

I see where gohan gets all that hidden power, Goku was hiding his the whole time. Till such events pushed his emotions over the limit

edit: if someone can make the video show up right.. That would be freaking awesome

I don't think it was GOhans plan to knock the androids out of cell.. He had just finally let his anger/hate go free and he hated cell for what he did and wanted to punish him.

Also nice update to front page.
    Last edited by Lymph; 2012-04-30 at 01:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    and what a legendary stool it is

Btw im sure u all assume im a total nerdy guy IRL, if you want to see the real me ill post what i look like after this comment is repeated 5 times.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-04-30 at 01:31 AM.

Btw im sure u all assume im a total nerdy guy IRL, if you want to see the real me ill post what i look like after this comment is repeated 5 times.
    Something tells me you won't be posting the real you. Maybe a photoshopped super saiyan? Oops did I oust your plan? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    I see where gohan gets all that hidden power, Goku was hiding his the whole time. Till such events pushed his emotions over the limit

edit: if someone can make the video show up right.. That would be freaking awesome

If you want to link a video click the insert video button on the quick reply menu and paste the URL link in.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    yoooo i just saw that android 8 video today ITS AWESOME adding to the OP

so far just 1 quote. 4 more

genn has no photoshop skills, so Zoma will tell us if he asks him to do something
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    still just 2