15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I liked Toppo giving one of the sickest burns that even team 4 star would be proud of to Vegeta
    If only he threw a biscuit at Toppo.

So far we have seen some intentions of the fighters and how they intend to use the Super Dragon Balls should they win.

Goku: Resurrect Frieza
    Vegeta: Resurrect the Saiyans of Universe 6 (Or the WHOLE of Universe 6?)
    Cabba: Resurrect the Saiyans of Universe 7 (Or earth / Universe 7)
    Frieza: To be the supreme overlord over Zeno
    Jiren: To become a God of Destruction

I don't think anyone else thus far as made their intentions known.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku won't use the Super Dragon Balls to resurrect Frieza, Frieza himself said the Earth Dragon Balls will do.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    'Cos why not...

well, Goku did during DB.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no issues with kicking Ki blasts.

Goku cannot sense Toppo's energy in his base.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this fight a lot

it was savage.

Deleted
    Vegeta getting further character assasination by rescuing cabba and burned by Toppo in true DB fashion

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku cannot sense Toppo's energy in his base.

- - - Updated - - -

I like this fight a lot

it was savage.
    And then, a ravaging Jiren said hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol that will be gooood

Consider me intrigued.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know what to say.

I see already people saying its an ass pull.

if kids can learn Fusion in one day then those two can do it in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I don't know what to say.

I see already people saying its an ass pull.

if kids can learn Fusion in one day then those two can do it in a few minutes.
    Fusion is not even that complicated of a technique. All you need is to match the partner's power, something Kale and Caulifla already know how to do, and then perform the dance in sync. The movements are not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fusion is not even that complicated of a technique. All you need is to match the partner's power, something Kale and Caulifla already know how to do, and then perform the dance in sync. The movements are not that hard.
    try it in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But wasn't the real issue with it that it needed to be incredibly perfect, so much so that even the slightest deviation would result in a horrible abomination? Like even a finger being slightly bent or at the wrong angle would cause it to fail.

In a combat situation for the first time trying it with no practice I'd say this is a bit of an ass pull. Although there would be a a little suspension of disbelief that in the 40 hours they had to try and find people they could have learned it, but with Kale being so feeble outside of Rage Mode that the fusion may not add up to much, unless the fusion could also go Rage Mode as well. Overall I'd say that while the idea is fine it would have been good to see the slightest hint of them doing that before the tournament as it does seem a little out of left field for both of them. Ultimately it comes down to your own suspension of disbelief and how much you can accept a situation like this. Personally, I can just barely see them being able to do it, but if they succeed the first try then I'll accept it less, but still accept that it is a thing that is happening.

Now after that I will say I'm glad we are seeing fusion, and I didn't consider Kale/Caulifa as a possibility, but I did expect it from Goku/Vegeta or 17/18, and possibly Gohan/Goku or even Piccolo/Gohan as much of a long shot as those would be, before an enemy team did.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The more powerful the fusion the less time it last, at the end of episode 114 the timer will probably be around 17min left, it won't last that long. They'll probably be ringed out just after the fusion ends and U6 will be erased (Namekians will be goners during 114 or even before).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if a Kale/Caulifla fusion would be enough to get Jiren to re-enter the fighting. Probably, since Kale alone was a fighter that required him to do something.

Goku, Kale, and Hit seem to be the only 'Jiren attention worthy' fighters in the tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    With fusion coming back into the picture, does a fusion dance combo of Vegeta and Goku just give us a limit breaker Vegito? or do we get to have Gogeta become cannon? That combo couldn't last longer then 5 min at best though lol.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    With fusion coming back into the picture, does a fusion dance combo of Vegeta and Goku just give us a limit breaker Vegito? or do we get to have Gogeta become cannon? That combo couldn't last longer then 5 min at best though lol.
    They can't use Vegito. They'd need Potara and those are items or equipment not allowed in this tournament.

So if they fuse, it'll be Gogeta.