15+ Year Old Account
    Finaly that witch is out lol also lol at vegeta trying to get UI.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Yeah, probably sacrificing himself. He's always taken out like this despite being one of Toriyama's favorite characters.
    yeah true.

I hope he doesn't get eliminated.

Universe 7 sacrifice is episode after the next one.

This episode was plain better than Goku vs Kefla. We had multiple fights going on in one episode, the final moment of the fight had some decent animation, an annoying character got knocked out, friendly fire for the first time which should have happened a long time ago, real team work for the first time, and there was some actual suspense. Things actually happened and I'll remember this far more than Goku vs Kefla.

This episode shows what the tournament should have been closer to, people working together rather than this constant 1v1 bullshit we've seen for 20+ episodes, multiple fights, and not a strict focus on Goku. I know he's the main character but you can't give us 90 characters and only focus on one, you just can't.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    This was like watching a The Walking Dead episode: fast forward, fast forward, fast fast forward.

Thank goodness those horrendous characters and their love shite are gone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I understand that Ribrianne is a parody of magic girls but I honestly don't see how she is a good parody. She doesn't have prolonged transformation scenes, she spams a stupid attack (magic girls usually one shot with theirs) and if she is a joke character, then she shouldn't get this much screen time; the premise of the tournament after all gave space for a great number of characters for someone out of U7 to get so much screen time.

The androids' teamwork was great to watch and N18 is clearly a beast. And the fact that they got rid of an annoying sidecharacter only helps their appeal imo.
    When 17 first fought her, he couldn't stand the transformation and just flat out punched her because he found it really annoying. She wasn't even a good parody since she would never shut up about love. If she had more to her character than spouting love all the time then ye she could work as a parody.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

tbf, Ribrianne had some development when she was eliminated.

I mean the entire premise is silly

"I'll spread love to all the universes", no bitch, if you win, the rest of the universes will just be wiped out. And N18 actually fights and wins because of love, she fights for her daughter, her husband, her brother, her family. That's love I guess near the end she might have actually understood something about the meaning of that word because I honestly never understood wtf the U2 team means when they say love . . .
    If she wins they can use the super dragon balls to revive the other universes...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

i dont think they'll allow other universes to be revived, but they might let the populated planets be placed throughout the remaining universes?

There is still 4 more universes that survive no matter the outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it sounds like something even the super dragon balls might struggle with. Maybe revive one universe but all of them?
    The power of the dragon balls is unlimited. They could even erase Zen-oh, assuming Zen-oh wasn't watching the dragon and deletes him before he finishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    If she wins they can use the super dragon balls to revive the other universes...
    Her wish was specified to become a goddess of love, to spread love to all the universes.

Yeah it sounds like something even the super dragon balls might struggle with. Maybe revive one universe but all of them?
    the Dragon goes beyond Zeno I think.

he can revive the erasure itself.

Well Zeno can destroy something Super Shenron made immortal. So I guess they can both counter each other
    I guess so.

- - - Updated - - -

i hope Zeno dies though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    current SSB Vegito would stomp Kefla but his massive energy drain in SSB would make him defuse.
    Considering how wreckless she was on her power high, she'd be on the same level of drain as he was, if not worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 wounding Shin was the best part of this episode. Poor guy can't catch a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Except we have no idea of the multipliers of fusion
    Vados said it in episode 115

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kefla

"According to Vados, Kefla's power consists of Kale and Caulifla's power combined to their respective absolute peak, and then multiplied tens of times"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    18 wounding Shin was the best part of this episode
    If shin had died , Beerus would die too since they are life linked

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Not sure how serious your post is , You realise the same "math" apply to kefla?? Which make her far far weaker than even base vegito, let alone blue.
    so you are saying Base Vegito > SSJ2 Kefla ? I am sorry but he needs to at least go SSJ3 or even blue to ensure his victory

And they are showing blue like trash recently , SSJ1 Kefla taking on SSB kaioken x20 Goku is real proof of this
    2Pac Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post

so you are saying Base Vegito > SSJ2 Kefla ? I am sorry but he needs to at least go SSJ3 or even blue to ensure his victory

And they are showing blue like trash recently , SSJ1 Kefla taking on SSB kaioken x20 Goku is real proof of this
    Im just using your "math" dude, base on the gap of power between the Goku/vegeta and the girls and how the fusion work, i have no esitation when i say that base vegeto is stronger than ssj2 kefla

base Goku and base Vegeta are above base Kale and Caulifla.

not by much but enough for them to beat them plus experience.

Base Vegito would mop the floor with base Kefla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Vados said it in episode 115

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kefla

"According to Vados, Kefla's power consists of Kale and Caulifla's power combined to their respective absolute peak, and then multiplied tens of times
    "Tens of times" isn't the same as "ten times". Tens of times could be 20x, 30x, 50x, 90x, it's a way of saying it is multiplied many times over without actually giving us an exact number. Probably exactly because they don't want people calculating everything that makes sense or not and just enjoy the fights.

If shin had died , Beerus would die too since they are life linked
    Well, yes. It was a humorous moment. I think you're taking this way too seriously and too literally.

I already gave my thoughts on the whole Kefla thing more than once, but to keep it short: fusions are overpowered as fuck. Yes, SS2 Kefla going toe to toe with Blue Kaioken (which we have no way of knowing was x20 since Goku only said "Kaioken" when he activated it) isn't anything special, and does indeed make sense.

I also think Vegito wouldn't need SS3 or Blue, but he'd probably need to be on the same transformation level to beat Kefla, or any other fusion between two saiyans. The only reason I could see Vegito going above SS2 against Kefla specifically, is because of how Kale's transformation seems to work so differently from regular ones, being more powerful by default.

Anyway, I don't understand why people are still arguing so much about this. We have no knowledge of fusion multipliers. We only know that every fusion not called Kibito Kai so far has been absolutely overpowered. That's enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.