10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Better increase our S-cells xD jk

Sounds interesting , So this guy is called Yamoshi

He looks like Vegeta even in the other scene he seems wearing the same Armor as him

Maybe, though it says that Yamoshi became a Super Saiyan, and was then defeated, and then his spirit went in search of 6 righteous saiyans to bring about the Super Saiyan God. The guy in those images may be the first Super Saiyan God who came about from Yamoshi's spirit, rather than Yamoshi himself.

The bit about the namekians learning about Yamoshi and recording the legend is pretty neat too. I wonder if Yamoshi's spirit or Yamoshi himself will play a role in future story-arcs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another one of those videos that makes me think "please stop"

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I dont understand how someone can claim that Kefla would be stronger or even on par with Vegito. If Goku alone can beat Kefla then Vegito is that power and vegetas power multiplied exponentially. How is this even a question
    Goku wouldn't be able to beat Kefla if wasn't possible to knock her out of the ring. And also Goku's new form/state was also on par with Jiren who is supposed to be stronger than his GoD and definitly far far stronger than Goku ssbkkx20... Kefla might not be as strong as Vegito but she is one of the strongest characters yet to be introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Seliar View Post
    Goku wouldn't be able to beat Kefla if wasn't possible to knock her out of the ring. And also Goku's new form/state was also on par with Jiren who is supposed to be stronger than his GoD and definitly far far stronger than Goku ssbkkx20... Kefla might not be as strong as Vegito but she is one of the strongest characters yet to be introduced.
    she is definitely strong but nowhere near Vegito.

#pray4hit Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    she is definitely strong but nowhere near Vegito.
    There is no way to tell how much is the difference if there is any. You can only speculate and we don't know how strong would be Vegito in base/ssj1/2. The only thing that we know is that Cabba was on the same level in base form as Vegeta base in the previous tournament (according to Vegeta at least) and Califla is stronger than Cabba.

The only thing that we know is that Cabba was on the same level in base form as Vegeta base in the previous tournament (according to Vegeta at least) and Califla is stronger than Cabba.
    hmm to me it looks like caba is struggling to be on par with vegeta while vegeta plays around

and I would say base goku and base vegeta are a bit stronger than cali, cabba and kale (even if it is just 10-15%)
    therefore I would say base vegetto is also a bit stronger than kefla but ssj/ssb/lssj screws everything
    if both are ssj I would say vegetto is still a bit stronger than kefla but lssj could stomp him and vegetto would only win if he goes ssb
    that's how I see it(my head-canon)

but I guess we will only know if that fights happens, which I hope will be in the next arc when goku and vegeta visit uni6
    and since we know saiyans love to fight it might happen even if it's just a little skirmish in the time chamber

There is no way to tell how much is the difference if there is any. You can only speculate and we don't know how strong would be Vegito in base/ssj1/2. The only thing that we know is that Cabba was on the same level in base form as Vegeta base in the previous tournament (according to Vegeta at least) and Califla is stronger than Cabba.
    I would say base Goku and Vegeta are above them but not by much.

very little difference imo.

SSJB vegito should beat their LSSJ2 with medium difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder by the way, while the fanbois keep trying to say that Vegeta will get UI or something like that (sigh), does Vegeta actually need an upgrade to be able to handle Toppo? It seems at least that Toppo is his fight, and I am not sure he can actually defeat Toppo just with Blue.
    Will Vegeta get UI during ToP to bag Toppo?

No. No need for that.

Will Vegeta get UI at some point to keep up with Goku?

Most definetly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Will Vegeta get UI during ToP to bag Toppo?

No. No need for that.

Will Vegeta get UI at some point to keep up with Goku?

Most definetly.
    Really hoping he doesn't. Goku and Vegeta need to start going down different paths to keep their rivalry interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Really hoping he doesn't. Goku and Vegeta need to start going down different paths to keep their rivalry interesting.
    they havent had one since buu arc.... its just been vegeta doing what he likes now.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be nice. E.g Goku could develop UI, while Vegeta might go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2.
    I was hoping something completely original.

Maybe Goku can go down the Super Saiyan God path, while Vegeta gets something like a Super Saiyan Devil.

I really feel like they are setting up a fushion with goku being the defensive UI and vegeta being the offensive UI. That or the two end up fighting together with Goku being the shield and Vegeta being the sword so they don't have to "think" about the parts they don't have mastery over.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I was hoping something completely original.
    this is dragon ball
    in the end almost everyone will be able to go ssb or ui

Yes it is what Whis has been training them for but Vegeta is really unlikely to get it because he is a strategic fighter. He needs to completely go out of his nature to gain UI whereas it fits Goku's fighting style perfectly
    No, he doesn't, cuz UI lets him to make strategic decisions while his body does the fighting. Btw Gokus is also a strategic fighter, he proved it many times in the past and also in the current arc when he eliminated Kefla. The main difference between their style is that Vegeta wants to end the fight asap while Goku loves to play along and enjoy the fight.

THe thing is, Vegeta now is probably a much better person than Goku at this point. He cares and loves his family and protects his friends. Goku willfully endangers the universe so he can have some fun. If someone should advance on the God path, it should be Vegeta.
    Are we doing that whole "the tournament and the erasure of the universes is all Goku's fault, even though the Zenos were planning on erasing them without warning or recourse anyway" thing again? Vegeta's pride and unwillingness to cooperate with Goku is just as dangerous as Goku's reckless desire for a good fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    So who is ready for some dead universes?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So who is ready for some dead universes?
    I hope champa and beerus hug it out before he poofs.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far ive read from spoilers only U6 goes bye bye and U2 survives for now.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see the new Trio of Love coming, that was pretty great.