Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I love losing every holiday weekend

gg horde gg.

SOTA my favourite BG and we get dominated. Lol scrubs.

Won one out of 17 games today. Barely won it to.

sota is your favourite bg

there's your problem right there.

Quote Originally Posted by umad View Post
    gg horde gg.

SOTA my favourite BG and we get dominated. Lol scrubs.

umad?

Seriously though, dunno what holiday weekend has to do with it, we almost always lose SotA. I try my best to avoid it, it's a shitty BG anyways.

We use to always dominate SOTA in WOTLK. I don't know what happened.

They made Demolishers too fast, and thus completely unbalanced the battleground. Its still fair, but zerg rushing is the only way to win and Horde seem to be better at it.

Mind you, Alliance win Isle of Conquest 90% of the time it seems. Again, with a zerg rush to Docks. /yawn

Deleted
    We use to always dominate SOTA in WOTLK. I don't know what happened.
    The Cataclysm happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    They made Demolishers too fast, and thus completely unbalanced the battleground. Its still fair, but zerg rushing is the only way to win and Horde seem to be better at it.
    Horde seems to be better at it? We almost ALWAYS lose SotA so we sure don't seem better at it to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    umad?

Seriously though, dunno what holiday weekend has to do with it, we almost always lose SotA. I try my best to avoid it, it's a shitty BG anyways.
    Yes, his name is "Umad?", how observant.

Pugs are bad for either side, if you care that much about pvp, do it with friends.

For every horde that wins 1/17 matches, there is an ally out there who has the same win ratio.

SOTA my favourite BG
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekko View Post
    Pugs are bad for either side, if you care that much about pvp, do it with friends.

For every horde that wins 1/17 matches, there is an ally out there who has the same win ratio.

Seriously?
    since battlegroup were merged... Alliance > Horde.

since battlegroup were merged... Alliance > Horde.
    I lol'd

You should try playing Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekko View Post
    I lol'd

You should try playing Alliance.
    I have alliance.

also I just queued random BG and guess what I got. Sota. Guess what, we lost horribly. 9 minutes as attacker and couldn't even breach the relic. FAIL LAWL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post

Mind you, Alliance win Isle of Conquest 90% of the time it seems. Again, with a zerg rush to Docks. /yawn
    This!

As a ret paladin, melee and no slow -.- can't dps those bloody tanks because they are faster than me! And long arm of the law aint enough!

Also the gates have too little health! They break as soon as they come up in melee, from shooting fireballs on the way.

And this concludes my reasons for why i think this is the shittiest, worst BG ever. -.- No killing, no fun, no real objective, just zerg and horde win 90% of all games. /cutwrist

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    sota is your favourite bg

there's your problem right there.
    I hate SOTA, although that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    This!

As a ret paladin, melee and no slow -.- can't dps those bloody tanks because they are faster than me! And long arm of the law aint enough!

Also the gates have too little health! They break as soon as they come up in melee, from shooting fireballs on the way.

And this concludes my reasons for why i think this is the shittiest, worst BG ever. -.- No killing, no fun, no real objective, just zerg and alliance win 99% of all games. /cutwrist
    fixed 10 char

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    fixed 10 char
    It depends on your battlegroup...

And to answer anybody who will reply 'they're all together now'.. They try to keep players from your battlegroup with each other and if there isn't enough it will pull in other people from other battlegroups. That also means you can run in to a group that has 9/10 players from one battlegroup and you're the only player from a different one.

10+ Year Old Account
    People forgot how to use siege weapons, /facepalm.

seem to win most of mine, maybe ur the factor that makes u guys lose?

I spend all of Strand defending my vehicles and attacking enemy vehicles. I'll run at a vehicle even with people attacking me (totally ignoring them) and I win more than half of my games.

If you do this and still lose, I feel sorry for you and hope that you find better teams. If you don't do this then there's a reason you lose a lot of games and you should realize that no battlegrounds are death-matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Strand of the Ancients battles - 159
    Strand of the Ancients victories - 91