Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    when people start crying for DI's I just put it on my pet.. none will get it!!

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    No because DI is just an extra utility that isn't needed to kill bosses where as healing is needed.
    Pretty much every fight has an enrage timer, meaning you got dps requirements.
    Only some fights have a healing requirement.

If you got DI in your raid, it's best to put it on a DPS for matter of benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 1>, DI <Assigned Target 1>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 2>, DI <Assigned Target 2>
    [Raid Leader]: <Warlock 3>, DI <Assigned Target 3>
    *Repeat as necessary*
    [Raid Leader]: Everybody shut up, do your job and quit arguing or you'll be replaced. Pulling in 3... 2.... 1......

Case closed. If the nerds in your raid are having fits about this and delaying pulls because they want to argue over every single minutia or are obsessed with splooging their tiny little epeens over WoL, get better leadership.
    This is completely how it should be. The raid leader is the LEADER for a reason and HE/SHE should be the one who makes that call

10+ Year Old Account
    Just copy pastaing this from EJ for your pleasure. Keep in mind that a bad shadowpriest will of course be worse than a good moonkin, and such.

Thats the DPS on them not on us.

For example. A Surv hunter there only gets 1550 DPS from DI while a Arcane mage gets 1681, but remenber that the Arcane mage never procs it for us, while the Surv hunter gives us great uptime due to his serpent sting and explosive shot having high crit rates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put it on whoever benefits the most. That is all.

Or instead of bitching about it, and wanting it nerfed or changed. Figure out targets, BEFORE raid starts, or during trash, rather then waiting until you're ready to pull the boss, or have the locks talk amongst themselves on who to give it to while clearing stuff. Obv they don't suck, and should know who it should go to with a small discussion if you're raiding with them.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    I feel recount whores in your guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    DI on an arcane mage is useless, he won't get full benefit of it. And also a bad geared mage will only go oom faster with more haste so :S
    Well that's just untrue :P

Bad Mages will go OOM, irrespective of gear.

Deleted
    Disagree. Just because your Guild has problems distributing the buff, doesn't mean that every Guild does.

raid wide is a good idea but I wont be as good as it would now but still good idea.

As a SP that always gets DI, I agree. Remove that shit, it's just annoying (when you don't have it)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Here's what bugs me about DI. Not researching who to put it on, not people asking for it, no what bugs me the most is when I get in a 5 man or someone, and before i even fully buff myself, someone is TELLING me to DI them. I don't care if your the best target there, I'll DI the next best and put you on ignore if you start QQing.

It's fine as is I think, just up to raid leaders to tell people to shut up and do their job DI or no DI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Honestly, it's not like DI adds something new to our game-play. It's just another buff. Remove it and rebalance the class for all I care.
    It does add something, longer ramp up times and irritation if there's a shortage of raid members worth putting it on because your composition isn't greatly suited toward the number of Warlocks who have it.

So yeah, delete it and rebalance elsewhere.

Deleted
    Arguing about who get's DI for the sole purpose of ranking... wow, that's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvre View Post
    Spent 5 minutes last night before Baleroc arguing who gets (our four) DIs so they could parse higher. Such a headache. Nerf it for all I care, just don't make it so it's such a massive DPS personal buff that only one person gets.

Agree/disagree?
    Find the nearest resto druid and slap it on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    instead of arguing about it, why not just show them the long thread about DI that is here on MMO, seriously what a stupid thing to argue about

When my dps cry about it, I give it to the resto druid...

trade it for FM

I always put it on our shadow priest, our other lock on the boomkin or other shadow priest if they are present. It's been that way since we started raiding and don't see any reason for it to stop.

If we are having issue from a healer point of view due to low attendance or having a trial healer in the raid and we wipe due to slacking/lacking raid heals, I throw it on our best resto druid and our other lock does the same to the other resto druid. May not be 'optimal' and the spriest and boomy may be a bit upset, but the boss will die and then they get their precious DI's back for the next boss.

You just have to be adaptive with DI as it can make or break a kill at times.