Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Whoever that art model guy that's helping the team design these sets is worth his pay. These new sets have been waaaaaay better than anything that has come out this expansion. Even some of these new ones give some of the "Old but good" ones a run for their money.

Deleted
    Too bad they used an orc model. this set will look AMAZING on Trolls.

This is the first set that looks like it was done with some passion. GJ

Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    This is the first set that looks like it was done with some passion. GJ
    lol you guys see the mage tier on the official site?

(look on the right side LOL)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3502704

Road kill anyone? Eitherway, looks good! I hope the rogue actually has a helm that covers the face.

I'm so excited for this gear and I am a Dwarf. Probably my favorite set so far tbh.

Now, while I don't like the bones at all, it definitely has a fresh, new look.

Hohoohoooo that looks awesome Thought i'll have to switch away from female troll >.<

WTT that set for my feral druid!

10+ Year Old Account
    That actually looks awesome!

Dem shoulders....Holy crap. I like it, but Christ, those are a bit overkill.

It looks something Thrall would wear.

I just hope the dk set is as wicked as the warrior and shaman set otherwise I'm gonna want to play my shaman again.

Now that's a tribal spiritual chief garment. Loved it, congratulations fellow Shamans - a great patch for you!Alongside with warrior's, this is my favorite t13 so far.

i can safely say this is the best shaman set they have put out. its nice to step away from the explosion theme

Deleted
    The set is goddamn awesome. It's like a "death" version of Ten Storms (at least the shoulders). Finally a set that i feel i can connect with. Been waiting for that since Ten Storms was released (skyshatter was ok in some way i guess).

GOOD. JOB.

I think that's very nice actually

Taste is one thing we can hardly ever agree on as everybody's taste is different.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the look of it so far, but I'll know for sure when it can be modeled on a female troll.

I'm a happy happy shaman. I wonder what other colors it will come in too...

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love the looks of this one, the best so far of the T13 sets I'm very curious about the shoulders if theres some type of animation to them or not And i wanna see how this looks on a Male Troll XD