Holy paladin 10man normal PoV.

I've just started to create some movies, nothing fancy im still learning to use the programs.
    Atm it's just a few normal 10man bosses but there will be more videos incoming.

Subscribe, comment and criticize!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Timmylina?feature=mhee

umm...i think you forgot something...

edit: nvm there it is

you are doing some mistakes that kills your overall healing, small mistakes, but they have a big impact.

first, you are using holy light too much, but I guess it works for normal beth, try to use divine light more, it's way better (and your mana pool was always full, it should not happen)

second you are sitting on 3 holy powers for too long and you waste some by not using them and still healing with holy shock, make sure to use them as soon as you can, free healing with no mana cost is awesome

third you should use holy shock more, I've seen you healing for at least 15 seconds without using it, HS = holy power and holy power = more healing

I know you were not here for tips or anything, but still hope it helps

Tips is always welcome! Thanks for that!

15+ Year Old Account
    This was my reaction to the way you healed: 0.o

Ibramgaunt covered most of it, but I would like to add that your UI is horrible. You have to look around multiple spots that's spread across your screen:
    • Raid frames (middle)
    • Holy Power, health and mana (middle-left)
    • Abilities (bottom bar - right bar)

If you want to become a better player, then make it easier for yourself to have that view when healing. This is a video of my UI made by another user, and it should give you an idea of what I mean. Notice how everything is in the central screen, granting all the info you need.

the techno doesn't really fit the speed of the video

Thanks, but how does that UI look in raids? Looks awesome tho, very clean.

Tbh, i have no idea what im doing with that music. I have just seen that alot of ppl use dubstep or techno in their boss kill videos.
    Im normally a rock dude

I enjoyed it! Thanks mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmylol View Post
    Thanks, but how does that UI look in raids? Looks awesome tho, very clean.

Tbh, i have no idea what im doing with that music. I have just seen that alot of ppl use dubstep or techno in their boss kill videos.
    Im normally a rock dude
    You can see more here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...user-interface

And, if you like the music, then it's perfect, in my opinion. :]

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    You can see more here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...user-interface

And, if you like the music, then it's perfect, in my opinion. :]
    Thanks mate, gonna check it out right away. Rendering a new movie now btw, the music is more "me" now Hope you will enjoy it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 04:11 PM ----------

A new movie is up, going to put up another one when im trying out iLives ui aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibramgaunt View Post
    you are doing some mistakes that kills your overall healing, small mistakes, but they have a big impact.

first, you are using holy light too much, but I guess it works for normal beth, try to use divine light more, it's way better (and your mana pool was always full, it should not happen)

second you are sitting on 3 holy powers for too long and you waste some by not using them and still healing with holy shock, make sure to use them as soon as you can, free healing with no mana cost is awesome

third you should use holy shock more, I've seen you healing for at least 15 seconds without using it, HS = holy power and holy power = more healing

I know you were not here for tips or anything, but still hope it helps
    Nice heroic Scales of Life (LOLOLOLOLOL) using a terrible Trinket and taking a Firestone? I can't stop loling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hableqt View Post
    Nice heroic Scales of Life (LOLOLOLOLOL) using a terrible Trinket and taking a Firestone? I can't stop loling.
    People stack stamina once they reach block cap, and somehow i doubt Paragon's main tank took a firestone and uses that "terrible trinket" just for kicks

15+ Year Old Account
    Timmylol, I need to slap you on the face!
    • You haven't disabled the in-game's combat text and spell warnings, which the interface already covers.
    • You added Light of Dawn, Holy Light Beacon of Light on the visible bars, but since they are without cooldown you don't need to see them.
    • You have one free button space for another spell (or trinket which you might need).

Nontheless, I hope you like the UI and keep up the good job. :]

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    Timmylol, I need to slap you on the face!
    • You haven't disabled the in-game's combat text and spell warnings, which the interface already covers.
    • You added Light of Dawn, Holy Light Beacon of Light on the visible bars, but since they are without cooldown you don't need to see them.
    • You have one free button space for another spell (or trinket which you might need).

Nontheless, I hope you like the UI and keep up the good job. :]
    Haha, maybe i can save myself from that slap. I didnt had the time to config everything and fix all my binds before that video as you can se when i use the trinkets from the "Character Panel" I sat around playing withe everything last night and got it to were imv ery pelased with the UI! You will see the changes in my next video!
    It will take a few days tho : /
    BUT i will have the blizzard combat text activated, i imagine that it will look "cooler" for the ppl watching the movie.. ppl love massive numbers and i think that will grant me some views

Anyway, i love your UI man! Thanks alot for leting me know it exist

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'll just slap someone else then. But you might aswell turn of MSBT if you use the in'game one.

And thanks yet again. :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanserv View Post
    Indeed. Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!