[Music] Looking for song

Yup, oldschool LF song thread

just heard it on the radio, but there is no playlist and even if i search the lyrics with google, i cant find it... ps.: it is a female voice, very soft, with a nice house beat in the background

this is what i remember, or what i managed to understand

nothing in the ???.... ive got lights in the way... you're growing out of my mind, wish you would stay... falling out of my hand(or head), ive got a twisted sense of time(?)... feels like im turning (red?)... feels so alive... alive... alive... alive...

must be either very new or very unknown... dunno, please help me :s

thanks!
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2011-09-16 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Had a look around but there are like 300 songs titled 'Feels so Alive' or similar. Maybe Nina Gordon? Struggling to find what you're describing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trerown View Post
    Had a look around but there are like 300 songs titled 'Feels so Alive' or similar. Maybe Nina Gordon? Struggling to find what you're describing.
    Yeah, I've got the strong feeling that the songs actually is not called "feels so alive". And it's not nina gordon. her songs are not the right genre.
    at least the song that was played in the radio was a house song. could be a rmx... but even tho, the lyrics should stay the same

---------- Post added 2011-09-16 at 07:40 PM ----------

lol after 30mins of NOTHING, i searched for ""Falling out of my head!!!!. I got a twisted sense of time" instead of "hand" and bam, there is the song...

http://beatsmedia.com/lyrics/dirty-s...-alive-lyrics/

radio version was a rmx, tho.