Notification: Comment Replies

I think the forums are fantastic but the one thing I miss (from other forums/websites) is the fact that you can't see when someone has replied to your comment. With this feature you'd be able to see what someone replied to you about and you can then reply back again or contact them. I think it's easier to keep track on what's going on too. This is a feature YouTube currently has and it works a treat.

If this is already implemented and i'm missing something please let me know, if not is it possible to add? thank you!

Something like this has been requested, iirc its on there radar has a possible feature but no work is being done on it now

Again, if i have missed something which does this already please let me know

The only thing right now is subscribing to threads you have posted in, it will let you know when there are new unread posts, but nothing that directly shows someone replying to what you posted

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    The only thing right now is subscribing to threads you have posted in, it will let you know when there are new unread posts
    Oh I see. I'd prefer notfications for individual posts which have replies attached to them. I really hope this gets implemented, it's such a great feature imo.

You can search the forum for posts including your name, and this will show any post that is a reply/quote of one of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You can search the forum for posts including your name, and this will show any post that is a reply/quote of one of yours.
    Oh thank you very much! I suppose this will be sufficient till an automatic feed is implemented. Thanks again!